Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who do you like to use as your AP mid?

Creator: MaiLinna February 2, 2012 7:29pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 4:52pm | Report
Zoki wrote:

Oh, I was going for Heimerdinger.

Karthus: Gets ganked in the jungle by 3 of their team. Begins trying to run, doing some of my best ever juking. I desperately try to get out of the jungle, on low health from their attacks. Managing to juke them one last time, I run out of the jungle and to my turret. I keep on running past the turret for good measure. I begin to recall. More than half-way through, a red beam appears over my head. "Damnit!" My recall finishes, and I feel a huge sensation of triumph. It was a close one, but I'm alive! Then Karthus's ult kills me before I start healing.

Heimerdinger: Harasses Heimerdinger, ignoring his turrets attacks. Suddenly, they turn blue and begin firing a lot faster, doing more damage than before. On top of that, I've been slowed and cannot get in range to damage Heimerdinger any longer!

...So I step out of their range.

I know which one of those two scenarios I'd rage at the most.
Mesima
<Member>
Mesima's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 8:51pm | Report
Ahri
Cassiopeia
Veigar

Favorite mids.
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 8:59pm | Report
Mazuran wrote:

We had a conversation once about where Lux actually kept her laser... Not a conversation for round kids...

Sounds hot.
Maserato
<Member>
Maserato's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 10:03pm | Report
Also ap ezreal so underrated it's stupid
M5 too strong? better nerf irelia
holkos
<Member>
holkos's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 3, 2012 10:04pm | Report
Katarina or Teemo becuase they don't have much mana isssues.
But i don't like going mid
Need help with Katarina? Read my build
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 12:38am | Report

Karthus: Gets ganked in the jungle by 3 of their team. Begins trying to run, doing some of my best ever juking. I desperately try to get out of the jungle, on low health from their attacks. Managing to juke them one last time, I run out of the jungle and to my turret. I keep on running past the turret for good measure. I begin to recall. More than half-way through, a red beam appears over my head. "Damnit!" My recall finishes, and I feel a huge sensation of triumph. It was a close one, but I'm alive! Then Karthus's ult kills me before I start healing.

Heimerdinger: Harasses Heimerdinger, ignoring his turrets attacks. Suddenly, they turn blue and begin firing a lot faster, doing more damage than before. On top of that, I've been slowed and cannot get in range to damage Heimerdinger any longer!

...So I step out of their range.

I know which one of those two scenarios I'd rage at the most.

Wow you fail even more at sarcasm detection on internet than I do.

Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 5:31am | Report
I play AP Kennen mid starting with shield and have not been facerolled by Talon. It's actually not that difficult... Seriously, pay attention to your W passive.

I like playing champions mid that are almost impossible to get a successful gank on.

Other specifics: Brand, Caitlyn, Kassadin

And my absolute favourite because it's way too fun... Soraka. I can 1v2 (or 3 if I'm doing really good) late game with her.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 7:42am | Report
*Starts to cry*

Now everyone is playing Cass. She was mine, ALL MINE. Now EVERYONE wants to play her. I don't get to be the scary carry mid. Curse you RIOT for making her F2P this WEEK *shakes fist at*.

Thankfully I still have a few secret weapons.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 7:44am | Report
um

I like Annie and Karthus and Sona and Soraka and Karma and Cass and Morgana and Janna and Kennen and....

idk
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 8:06am | Report
What about Mudkipz Amanda, do you like them too?

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide