Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who do you like to use as your AP mid?

Creator: MaiLinna February 2, 2012 7:29pm
LeBlanCC
<Member>
LeBlanCC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 6:22pm | Report
I like Veigar He punish anyone that buy ap,he got AoE stun and i got the villan skin :P.
Pineberry
<Member>
Pineberry's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 4, 2012 11:59pm | Report
Galio cause he counters AP mids. :P
MDC
<Member>
MDC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2012 11:27am | Report
Lately, Ryze.
Cho is MEGAZERGLING!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 5, 2012 1:36pm | Report
Veigar only works against champions like Ryze or Annie. I mean YES he is an anti AP champ....But when your mana costs don't let you choose between farm or harass, and your AoE stun out ranges your AoE nuke AND your single target nukes, it becomes an issue...Veigar can't land his combo if he has to take a step forward to cast Dark Matter. Veigar is strong once you hit late game, but any champion who can harass you basically makes playing Veigar a liability.

Ryze is good, if you build/rune him correctly. IDK what people are talking about when they say he has mana issues...then again I have a mana type page...

Galieo....I guess he can mid...His passive is great incentive to send him mid. Then your see that the enemy team has 4 ADs and one AP. Then you realize getting merc treads/chalice of Harmony as your first two items might have been better spent. So he can work, but some champs can eat him alive. Cass comes to mind simply because she has consistent DPS past level 2 which means early game she can force him from lane often.
Corwin323
<Member>
Corwin323's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2012 8:04am | Report
Temzilla wrote:

I use Mordekaiser.

MaiLinna wrote:

MORDE ES NUMERO UNO!!!!
Sorry, couldn't resist. x3

MORDEKAISER ES NUMERO UNO; ES MAXMIUM HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUE HUE HUEAHUEHUEHUEHUE. HUEHUEHEUEHEUHUEHUE.

...Thanks for your help with my Mordekaiser build, Temzilla. ;D

EDIT: As for making my post relevant to the thread, I've mained mid lane for as long as I can remember. Over 1k games, at least. I love Morde, but that's just because he's my favorite champion. I think some of the best mids are Cassiopeia, Kassadin (If you can farm correctly, and he has a good matchup), Malzahar, Brand. Kassadin needs a good matchup, because he can be counterpicked so easily. Ryze is strong, but again, he can be counterpicked easily. I feel like Cass might be one of, if not the most secure pick right now because of her farming ability and her teamfight presence. Mages are strong, but get countered easily by anti-mages. Assassins are good, but they're kind of janky, and if you don't get fed you may lack presence late game (in short: less secure than mages), and lastly, hue hue hue hue Mordekaiser too stronk.

TL;DR

Mages are secure picks, but can get countered. Assassins are insecure picks but can spiral out of control if you play correctly. Mordekaiser trumps all because he is maximum hue.
MaiLinna
<Member>
MaiLinna's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2012 9:45pm | Report
Corwin323 wrote:

MORDEKAISER ES NUMERO UNO; ES MAXMIUM HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUE HUE HUEAHUEHUEHUEHUE. HUEHUEHEUEHEUHUEHUE.

...Thanks for your help with my Mordekaiser build, Temzilla. ;D

EDIT: As for making my post relevant to the thread, I've mained mid lane for as long as I can remember. Over 1k games, at least. I love Morde, but that's just because he's my favorite champion. I think some of the best mids are Cassiopeia, Kassadin (If you can farm correctly, and he has a good matchup), Malzahar, Brand. Kassadin needs a good matchup, because he can be counterpicked so easily. Ryze is strong, but again, he can be counterpicked easily. I feel like Cass might be one of, if not the most secure pick right now because of her farming ability and her teamfight presence. Mages are strong, but get countered easily by anti-mages. Assassins are good, but they're kind of janky, and if you don't get fed you may lack presence late game (in short: less secure than mages), and lastly, hue hue hue hue Mordekaiser too stronk.

TL;DR

Mages are secure picks, but can get countered. Assassins are insecure picks but can spiral out of control if you play correctly. Mordekaiser trumps all because he is maximum hue.

XDXDXD Inb4 screw all the rules and take Garen mid.
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2012 9:47pm | Report
Lux

Cause shes boss <3
Orianna Guide // Ahri Guide // +Rep for hugs ♡ // Signature Café!!

A Special Thanks To Those Who Made Me Signatures
>> Graphic Resources & Downloads <<
stathis30f
<Member>
stathis30f's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2012 6:11am | Report
Ziggs all the way. Definately the most fun i have had in ages in mid.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2012 6:37am | Report
Ahri destroys Ziggs.
Ahri destroys everyone..

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
LaCorpse
<Altruistic Artist>
LaCorpse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 7, 2012 12:03pm | Report
I agree miss <3
Orianna Guide // Ahri Guide // +Rep for hugs ♡ // Signature Café!!

A Special Thanks To Those Who Made Me Signatures
>> Graphic Resources & Downloads <<

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide