Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who do you rock on SoloQ?

Creator: Hatted February 6, 2015 8:31am
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 8:28am | Report
Sion is freelo.

I've also been spamming Wukong, Jayce and Shen.

I like your broad range of supports you got there. I haven't played Sion top in months. His jungling is SUPER good though. He has tons of sustain with his sheild and cc to camps, and his ganks aren't too bad either (provided you hit the ult at 6, granted you can just walk in and body them at close range) but I'm glad to see people actually like the new Sion. Kinda tempted to get better with him and try him in ranked in case I have to go top or J4 and Rammus is banned.
Eyy
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 8:32am | Report
Who bans Rammus? His clear is one of the worst if not the worst right now. This basically ruins him as he can't gank fast enough.
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 8:46am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Also, never ever forget the legendary Amumu, he took some hits with the new jungle, but still, he is just the teamfight monster.

How is it no one uses Ammumu?! MY GOD, HE IS AMAZING. Last two games as him the enemy team decided to "counter jungle me" because I played one of the most notoriously easy to counter jungle champs. Uh-uh. They picked Eve in ranked, Evelynn. Level two she tried to take my red buff while she was clearly visible. Had Nid help me and got first blood. And then my 2nd red she smited and I chased after her but she flashed over dragon pit and escaped. I was kinda pissed until I saw that I had red buff... they ff'd@20. Then there was Thresh/Vi. All Thresh did the whole game was feed and ward my jungle. They warded gromp and tried to steal it with Varus' Q. A failure. Then he stayed and tried to take my blue; another failure. He then tried to auto-attack me to death. He then flashed away and ran under turret and I got first blood.

Morons.
Eyy
Hatted
<Member>
Hatted's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 10:59am | Report
NicknameMy wrote:
Who bans Rammus? His clear is one of the worst if not the worst right now. This basically ruins him as he can't gank fast enough.

I haven't seen it yet, and yes, his clear is slow, but after three I grab the chill/pots/pink and gank mid. His ganks are pretty rad, even if you have to flash to hit. Holding down a burst champion so another burst champion can kill them is funderful.
Eyy
UnstoppableBacon
<Member>
UnstoppableBacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 9, 2015 2:46pm | Report
Janna.

Followed by more Janna.

Then a little Forecast Janna. Just to change it up :) I'm pretty much trash with anyone else.
kayvo
<Member>
kayvo's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 1:01am | Report
Gnar for Top, Orianna for Mid or Taric for support. These are my 3 favorite champions right now, with Orianna being #1 because I main mid.
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 4:26am | Report
Why Taric?

Leona for me c:

by jhoijhoi
Ixtellor
<Member>
Ixtellor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 10, 2015 9:36am | Report
Quoted:
Why Taric?

Leona for me c:

As someone whose first ranked position was support Taric --- he isn't anywhere near as good as Leona right now.
I gave him a go a few weeks ago, and I felt useless --- his Ult needs a rework and his heals should be upgraded.
I used to care about KDA, now I care about CS and Objectives.
TheKut
<Member>
TheKut's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2015 6:28am | Report
Last season I picked Fizz as often as I could, but I don't think I'll play him that much this season.

I have only played two games this season though, and then I wrecked havoc with Gnar and Malphite. I suspect I will end up playing a **** ton of Ahri, Caitlyn, Corki and [[Sion].
NicknameMy
<Editor>
NicknameMy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2015 6:50am | Report
Thing is, as Taric, you actually feel useless, but the power you grant to your team is massive.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide