Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who do you think is the best ADC? :D

Creator: sanyona December 29, 2015 4:15pm
sanyona
<Member>
sanyona's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 4:15pm | Report
Hey i'm new to Lol. I have always played mage/marksman in almost every rpgs :3
And about 80% of the champions I have played for now..are..well..marksmen
including jinx, ezreal (he's currently my favorite), quinn, fortune, ashe
And, after listening to a pro's advice, I bought MF...
Except I didn't like her much comparing to Ezreal, her range...is too small. I like poking from a safe distance.
But her ult dmg pays off with that..
It could also be that I got to fight Zyra everytime I used MF. And zyra is...one of those champions no one plays in pvp but everywhere in bot games.
So I'm just curious, who do you think is the best adc and why? :D
Because right now Im seriously considering using all my ip to buy ez.

Also, a question regarding the shop...is there ever a sale on ip price of the hero?...
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 6:47pm | Report
right now Miss Fortune and Quinn are probably the two best.

I would say Ezreal is one of the weakest ADC's at the moment, but buy what you enjoy. You can make pretty much any champion work
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
MungoGeri
<Member>
MungoGeri's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 7:24pm | Report
sanyona wrote:
Except I didn't like her much compared to Ezreal, her range...is too small. I like poking from a safe distance.
But her ult dmg pays off with that..

Practice using Double Up to bounce a shot off a minion onto a champion. That way, you get the high range you want and it hurts like hell.

Quoted:
Also, a question regarding the shop...is there ever a sale on ip price of the hero?...

No, not really. There are sales on the RP price of heroes to encourage people to buy RP but no sales on the IP price of heroes.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2015 10:59pm | Report
List of ADCs by win rate

I can only speak to the ones I've tried since all the reworks.

Though his win rate is on the low side per the list above, I like Ezreal, especially when I don't trust my team to peel for me, which is most of the time in solo queue. But you have to be comfortable with skill shots. Downsides with Ezreal are that he can have trouble killing tanks, has no way to poke through minions ( Essence Flux does not count because you don't build any AP on ADC Ezreal). Trinity Force no longer has any, so a lot of people don't even level it until level 13, unless you are about to try for an objective like Dragon or a tower and want to increase the attack speed of your team mates. Also you'll find yourself dry on mana early game if you are spamming Mystic Shot and Arcane Shift but you'll find that true of a lot of characters with heavy ability usage early on.

Corki is strong at the moment, though I think part of that has to do with the fact that he mostly does magic damage and a lot of ADCs pack some extra Attack Speed in their glyphs in lieu of Magic Resistance. His late game might not be as good as a "hyper carry" but since games aren't going extremely late that isn't a big deal. Also it is hella fun to dash in with Valkyrie after you've picked up the package. Biggest thing with Corki are mana costs. It hurts to have to use Valkyrie to reposition in lane (though better your mana than your health in most cases). And deciding whether to max Phosphorus Bomb or Gatling Gun in lane.

Miss Fortune - not as sold on her as some, maybe I just haven't gotten used to her new kit, but sans tank line I often find it quite hard to get her ultimate off as someone will invariably disrupt it. But if you do get one off with some items, wooowee, you get to watch their team's health bars melt. Also what MungoGeri said. Her Q bounce brings a heap of pain. You've got to get the angle right and it has a preference for targets with the Love Tap mark on them, but it is satisfying when you line it all up right. Imaqtpie is a streamer that seems to like playing her. He tends to max Make it Rain first. The slow combined with her movement speed boost gives her greater effective range than her base range would indicate.

Caitlyn - I just don't get the mileage out of there that some seem to. Numbers wise she also doesn't seem to mesh that well with any of the common supports. You would think having the highest base range in the game would mean something, but most of the time I can't really seem to abuse her range in lane mostly due to having to worry about what their support might do to me. And all the other carries have an attack speed or attack damage steroids, so good luck dueling anyone unless they walk onto a trap.

Graves - reload auto attack feels awkward. But he can dish out a heap of damage. I've enjoyed the time or two I've played him.

Varus - needs a tank line even more than Miss Fortune. I find him fun to play in lane, but less fun in skirmishes and team fights especially in the jungle. Not being able to reposition easily feels like a big handicap.
Predacon
<Member>
Predacon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 2:11am | Report
I currently think Corki is the strongest ADC again, at least for solo Q, because he has so much burst without items, a great escape so you don't have to depend on teammates to peel for you, long range pokes for siege.

Humble Riven Main
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 7:02am | Report
Pretty sure I am the best adc
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
sanyona
<Member>
sanyona's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2015 6:35pm | Report
Mooninites wrote:
right now Miss Fortune and Quinn are probably the two best.

I would say Ezreal is one of the weakest ADC's at the moment, but buy what you enjoy. You can make pretty much any champion work

I liked quinn a lot :D, but i don't think ezreal is really weak though. He has a good poking range and mobility ><

MungoGeri wrote:

Practice using Double Up to bounce a shot off a minion onto a champion. That way, you get the high range you want and it hurts like hell.

I tried, apparently everyone knows not to stay behind minions when you're up against MF.

And to VexRoth, I often buy the tears for mana which helps a lot and if i have extra gold i would even go for manamune. I haven't tried Corki so i'll just have to wait until he's f2p. And...i also max MF's e first..every time xD. I just found it easier for annoying and poking champions. I have to say I still like ezreal and quinn better, i think it's cuz they run fast.....
As for the last 3 heroes, didn't play any of them. I found graves to be awkward too when i was reading his skills. Plus, who would prefer an old bearded guy to, say, someone as cute as ezreal? <3
xP

Predacon wrote:
I currently think Corki is the strongest ADC again, at least for solo Q, because he has so much burst without items, a great escape so you don't have to depend on teammates to peel for you, long range pokes for siege.

i'll need to wait until he's free.....

Pretty sure I am the best adc

nice profile pic :P
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 4:58am | Report
VexRoth wrote:
And deciding whether to max Phosphorus Bomb or Gatling Gun in lane.

You always max Phosphorus Bomb.

There's no clearly defined "best" ADC right now, there's a few of them that are strong in different situations. Corki for example is by far the strongest if your team has no AP, and otherwise I think he's really strong too.
sanyona
<Member>
sanyona's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 31, 2015 7:45am | Report

There's no clearly defined "best" ADC right now, there's a few of them that are strong in different situations. Corki for example is by far the strongest if your team has no AP, and otherwise I think he's really strong too.

But he's a bearded dwarf O.O
i agree that there is not best adc but it's dependent on the players :D
Cuz i have met some really terrible MF...
But I still feel Ez and Quinn are underrated xP
CluelessMagic
<Member>
CluelessMagic's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 2, 2016 6:00am | Report
Best ADC champ at the moment is Miss Fortune,

But depends how you play, all ADC champs are good if you know how to play them

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide