Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Who was in the wrong?

Creator: FatelBlade February 21, 2012 8:00pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2012 1:05pm | Report
The question is not whether you were right (you lost, so more like less at fault) but what you could have done better!
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
Teyso
<Member>
Teyso's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 5:21pm | Report
Yeah, them dying is your bottom lane's fault, you started out ahead. The fault lies with them, but you probably could have done something to make their feeding not as bad for the game / your team. Pushing mid / top when he was across the map would be one way, or following him to counter-gank would be another. Bummer you had to deal with that kind of teammate, sorry dude.
If this comment was helpful, consider +rep-ing me :)

If I reviewed your guide it would be nice of you to review / vote on my Maokai guide, my Dominion guide or my Maokai Dominion Guide. ^_^
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 5:54pm | Report
Bot fault for not warding(if they did they have bad map awareness) and allowing Morde to get kills
Your fault for not counter ganking him.
Push mid more to pressure Morde and stop him from roaming
When you focus Morde in teamfights, always have some sort of Ignite or healing reducer(i.e. Executioner's Calling).
Silence him right after he uses Children of the Grave. That is usually the time he will burst the cursed teammate. Whoever is cursed should move away for a while. 4v6 fights are not in your favor.
Don't pick melee mids vs Morde.
Most importantly: Tell your teammates to build MR.
My first self made sig ^_^
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
Crows foot
<Member>
Crows foot's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 6:11pm | Report
Why this freaking necro????
If you for some reason want to follow my ranked journey to gold, you can do it Here.

I am against asking for rep, only rep me if you think I contributed well or said something wise.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 8:16pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

It's your fault for letting matchmaking pick ANY of your team mates.

This. All day. I have a tattoo on my arm, it reads "People Are Stupid", and when I have children and they come complain to me about people saying or doing mean or inconsiderate or just plain ignorant things, im going to look at them, pull up my sleeve, let them read the tattoo, pull my sleeve down, and keep watching tv.

Ok the part about me actually HAVING the tattoo is a lie, but I plan on getting it before I have kids.

ANYWAY, no it wasn't your fault, but *****ing about a bad game on the general forum really isn't popular and doesn't help anyone out. I believe we have a QQ thread just for this kind of thing.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 8:17pm | Report
WOAH last comment before today was Feb. 22????? what the hell.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
DemonSovereign
<Member>
DemonSovereign's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2013 9:45pm | Report

WOAH last comment before today was Feb. 22????? what the hell.

I didn't notice this til now lol
How'd this reappear? O.O
Thanks TinyStar for the amazing sig<3
Care to check out my Mordekaiser guide? I'd appreciate it :D
Dark Metallica-Rocking With Mordekaiser
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2013 4:08am | Report
Closing to prevent further confusion.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!