Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Worst champion in league of legends?

Creator: Het jaguar October 28, 2011 8:51am
Adeori
<Member>
Adeori's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 4:33pm | Report
ProtoShot wrote:

Just played my first game as Ezreal and got thrown in mid... facing level 30 summoners (I level 20 myself)also carrying a ashe (summoner level 6-went about 0/16/4 or something similar to that) and OWNED the Heimerdinger...so mabye I take back what I said about him being a good champ but I've still seem some beast Heimerdungers.

I assume you're talking about Heimer here, so I'll talk about Heimer too.

Heimer is pretty skill-based in 2 ways, as in his actual skills, and their playstyle. A good Heimer maxes rockets first, harasses the enemy. And also, a skillful Heimer lands his grenades, can activate zhonya's and ult to create a deadly, invincible hero.
>> Sigs : JhoiJhoi, TheNamelessBard & myself <<

.:| Nida | Evelynn | Fizz |:.
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 4:37pm | Report
eve hands down
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
Adeori
<Member>
Adeori's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 4:43pm | Report

eve hands down

No.

EDIT : Then again, Evelynn would lose if she had her hands down, as she'd lack the usage of her arms, which makes her pretty useless. :)

Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 5:06pm | Report
Adeori wrote:

No.

EDIT : Then again, Evelynn would lose if she had her hands down, as she'd lack the usage of her arms, which makes her pretty useless. :)

Logic is flawed. Eve doesn't use her hands. She kicks things.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 5:20pm | Report
Quoted:

Logic is flawed. Eve doesn't use her hands. She kicks things.

Not entirely true. Ravage uses arms.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 8:36pm | Report
what the **** O.O

I never wrote that.

*mind****ed*
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
LostTRoll
<Member>
LostTRoll's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 28, 2011 8:52pm | Report
katarina is obv the worse... due to easily getting countered she is not a very viable pick (xept for noobstomping a.k.a a team with no....disables
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2011 8:49am | Report
Adeori wrote:

I assume you're talking about Heimer here, so I'll talk about Heimer too.

Heimer is pretty skill-based in 2 ways, as in his actual skills, and their playstyle. A good Heimer maxes rockets first, harasses the enemy. And also, a skillful Heimer lands his grenades, can activate zhonya's and ult to create a deadly, invincible hero.

General blanket statement is general.

Cassieopiea is pretty skill-based in 2 ways, as in her actual skills, and their playstyle. A good Cass maxes twin fangs first, harasses the enemy. And also, a skillful Cass lands her skill shots, can activate zhonya's and ult to create a deadly, invincible hero.

Heimer is currently outclassed by a majority of champs. Not saying he can't be useful, but overall I'd rather not see a Heimer on my team because a majority of the time they suck and his late game skillset falls off.

Dominion he's just stupid, AFKs at his point and takes no skill to hold it. But I don't care about Dominion as much as I care about SR.

BoT: Eve/Nunu fit the long term definition of useless. Twitch can actually do stuff when played well....I mean you could essentially play him without using stealth right now.

AP Shaco is rather useless too imo. Bush camping won't help when the enemy team is knocking on the nexus.
Adeori
<Member>
Adeori's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2011 9:31am | Report

General blanket statement is general.

Cassieopiea is pretty skill-based in 2 ways, as in her actual skills, and their playstyle. A good Cass maxes twin fangs first, harasses the enemy. And also, a skillful Cass lands her skill shots, can activate zhonya's and ult to create a deadly, invincible hero.

Heimer is currently outclassed by a majority of champs. Not saying he can't be useful, but overall I'd rather not see a Heimer on my team because a majority of the time they suck and his late game skillset falls off.

Dominion he's just stupid, AFKs at his point and takes no skill to hold it. But I don't care about Dominion as much as I care about SR.

BoT: Eve/Nunu fit the long term definition of useless. Twitch can actually do stuff when played well....I mean you could essentially play him without using stealth right now.

AP Shaco is rather useless too imo. Bush camping won't help when the enemy team is knocking on the nexus.

Well, actually, using zhonya's on Cassiopeia prolongs the time until you die, unlike people like Heimer, Fiddlesticks, Morgana, she has no way to damage when in zhonya's. Also, Heimer is incredibly good at defending turrets, and capture points on dominion. He can also push easily with his ammo system on turrets. Also, grenade is much harder than most skillshots, because it's an extremely slow projectile.

On the topic of blanket statements, you used one for Twitch. 'Cho'Gath can actually do stuff when played well... I mean you could essentially play him without using vorpal spikes right now.'

Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 29, 2011 9:43am | Report
Wow I'm suprised no one has said this one yet.

The player is obviously the worst champion in the game. Why? They never have a determined skillset and they are so unpredictable there is a higher chance that they will fail rather than work.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide