Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

You want boring?

Creator: RCIX April 3, 2012 11:35pm
42 posts - page 3 of 5
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:36pm | Report

If you think playing Katarina is as simple as rolling your face on your keyboard, you are really quite mistaken. She is ridiculously hard to play once you face any team with half a brain (and I love every second of it).

Even Trynd, despite all the hate, requires a fair amount of skill. That doesn't mean I like him, but don't pretend that there is any champ in this game who can simply auto win, regardless of who is steering him.

Every single champ requires skill in knowing who/when to engage. Katarina's is a bit tougher, but not hugely.

And no, there isn't any auto win char. Doesn't change the fact that it's hideously boring to face a singed.

Lugignaf wrote:

You realize his early game, pre-6, is absolutely terrible, right?

Low HP/MP5. No real farming tool because poison is weak early on and fling is single target.
You realize you can buy MR, right? Shuts down sooooooooo much of his poison damage.

OK, so I zone him out for the first whatever levels. Because I'm zoning him, even my last hits cause the lane to be pushed. I get ganked and escape (or not) and he poisons 2 waves for farm. Eventually I have to do other things and can't babysit him and he gets the freefarm he needs >.> Maybe I wasn't playing the right character versus him, but...
DuffTime wrote:

Oh look, i said there were exceptions.

^Ohhhhhh SNAAAP!

Tbh, Amumu is a lot more boring than singed...

>Land Q
>Press R
>Don't do anything else.

However, I don't mind any of these champs, because they're all very easy to deal with :)

Like I said, I do hate a lot of the original champs.
Nasus says hi
LaronX
<Member>
LaronX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:43pm | Report

Tbh, Amumu is a lot more boring than singed...

>Land Q
>Press R
>Don't do anything else.

Well ther isn't much else he CAN do let his W run and spamm E on cd, but not much dmg will come with that unless it is very late game.
Thanks lgnition for the Sig.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:43pm | Report
Singed isn't fun because of his skill set, he's fun because of WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 2:57pm | Report
run around and spam "umadbro" in chat? and call anyone who chases you a moron? So fun for everyone....
My guides:
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 3:15pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

The thread is not about how good a champion is, but about how boring he is >:P

When I read this I felt like you didnt read the above posts. We did figure it's about being boring, but I guess Acid Reigns likes disgressing.
Oh well, forget about what I wrote up there anyway, now I find this thread prettyt entertaining.

RCIX, how about trying movespeed quints? It could sure help quite a bit, 25% attack speed is quite a lot and wont help you. Unless you use your AD, but even then. Move faster = less succesful ganks, and you can harass singed all day. How is this not fun? You should be able to take is turret down pretty quick and then you're free. I'm a bit ironic when I say this, but not so much tbh.
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 3:19pm | Report
I'm kinda rune starved right now because I'm trying to build a decent champ library, but MS quints could probably work. :P
Nasus says hi
RaNuD
<Member>
RaNuD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 5:30pm | Report
RCIX wrote:

I'm kinda rune starved right now because I'm trying to build a decent champ library, but MS quints could probably work. :P

My compliments, you kept being cool after I actually made fun of your thread. Okay, I turned around and gave a sincere advice/opinion in the end, but still, most people would just have told me to f-off. Sorry for my earlier comment, it really felt like boring QQ to me at first :P
In a thread about his own ban,
gabpin wrote:
stfu I only did that : swearing and thats why i got ban are u ****** or something ?

In a thread about toxic players,
Go be a whiny baby elsewhere. Find and abuse the ignore button. No sense stinking up this forum with your crying.
RCIX
<Member>
RCIX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 5:41pm | Report
IDK, you don't seem like a guy who wants to play singed and shout "YOU MAD? HE MAD" in all chat when I try and play the game...
Nasus says hi
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 5:48pm | Report
Dude... If you haven't found out how to rebind /l to MB3/MB4 you're playing singed wrong...
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 4, 2012 6:49pm | Report
RCIX wrote:

OK, so I zone him out for the first whatever levels. Because I'm zoning him, even my last hits cause the lane to be pushed. I get ganked and escape (or not) and he poisons 2 waves for farm. Eventually I have to do other things and can't babysit him and he gets the freefarm he needs >.> Maybe I wasn't playing the right character versus him, but...

Honestly, play Vlad. Pretty good counter to him as he does terrible against champs with good early sustain.

Also, wards. You'll kinda see the gank coming from a mile away if you take 150 gold to buy 2 wards.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide