Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Your favorite champion?

Creator: cyberskull August 31, 2012 9:15am
1 2 3 4
Xenotechie
<Guide Critic>
Xenotechie's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 2:36am | Report
I have a few for each role.

• For AD carries, it's Tristana, because SO MUCH BURST. Also, she is a rocket jumping yordle.

• For supports, it's Taric. What a lot of people don't realize is that he genuinely scares the opposing laners and preys on their mistakes. I both love making people afraid and / or make mistakes, so... yeah, I just wish I had the RP for Bloodstone Taric. He is tied for my favourite champion overall with...

• Viktor for mids. He has a really long ranged laser I just seem to work really well with, a VERY powerful CC, and an AOE ultimate of pain. Also, he is Russian, probably runs on vodka and is generally awesome.

• For solo tops, it's Garen. My first champion I bought with IP, and I don't regret it. I even have a skin for him from those 400RP you get at the start. I just love his damage combined with a fair bit of toughness.

• For jungle, it is Rammus. He is an armodillo who only speaks in single syllables and can completely and utterly OWN anyone out of position with the help of a teammate. I just wish I couls learn to play him well QQ

Did I help you? Do you feel nice today? Take a look at my guide,I would really appreciate it.

Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 2:57am | Report
Riven, but after having around 300-400 Games with her kinda sick of her but dont rly found another Champ i rly liked to play 24/7
Viola Orpheus
<Member>
Viola Orpheus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 4:29am | Report
At the moment, these are currently my favorite champions:

• My first support and current favorite champion of all time is Sona. I used to have my enemy laners underestimate me because of her unpopularity and tbecause she was an 'easy-mode support', only for me and my carry to wreck their faces shortly afterwards by proving otherwise. Her recent rework greatly reduced the number of times this happens though.

• I recently got bored after always using Amumu for jungling (Who took over Riven in the jungle for me and because they were the only two junglers I knew how to use) since no one else wanted to be the jungler, so I decided to grab Shyvana and she's currently running as my second favorite champion. She's a great duelist and a strong ganker at level 2-3, which are the two things that Amumu lacked from my experience. Plus, it never gets old to scream "FUS RO DAH!" in the chat before or after I use her ultimate.

• Riven used to be my favorite jungler, but it was pretty easy to fall behind and that one mistake can really set you back. So I dropped her for jungling and instead went solo top with her. And man, I'm really glad I decided to drop her as my main jungler. She just has so much more potential in top lane than in the jungle.
Many thanks to Xiao, jhoijhoi, TinyStar, Tsuki, and WOMBO for the sigs!
McLovin12134567
<Member>
McLovin12134567's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2012 8:45am | Report
Riven <3 but i realy enjoy playing ap teemo now, there is nothing more satisfying than getting a kill that you had all planned out 4 minutes ago, and you just see the poison ticking away and you walk away to get a kill.
Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume. all we know he's called McLovin.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide