Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Threats template in a chapter?

Creator: Thrameos January 17, 2017 7:52pm
Thrameos
<Member>
Thrameos's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2017 7:52pm | Report
How do I find the BBCODE for putting a threats section in a chapter? I believe I have seen it in other guides but I can't find the right code for it in any of the examples pages. I am trying to write a guide for playing an off meta support and I want to discuss team fighting in which I want to rate how to respond against each of the different positions (assassins, fighters, supports, marksman, etc). Thus I want to place a few of these threat tables in the chapter. I have hunted on the forum for an hour so I guess it is time to just ask. Thanks.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2017 4:09pm | Report
As far as I know, whenever people include matchups within a guide chapter, they use their own BBCode. There's no quick way (at the moment) to embed the matchup information from your cheatsheet directly into your guide, sorry.

Be sure to check out Making a Guide and our official BBCode guide for anything you'd need for making a matchup section yourself.

Another option would be to PM the author of a guide that includes a matchup section that you like and ask if they can help you or send you some of their code to get you started.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide