Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Questions still broken

Creator: LuxIsMyCrush February 14, 2020 3:15pm
LuxIsMyCrush
<Member>
LuxIsMyCrush's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2020 3:15pm | Report

So I think I made already a thread few months ago, but it still doesnt seems to work. If it is some kind of shadow ban my bad, but it seems like a real bug and so, you may find the explaination in the old thread, in this one i will just simplify everything and post a step to step image.
https://imgur.com/a/twP5nko (so first time got a error, i had to rewirte everything and yeah the question "already exists" even if it doesn't except it's name saved in database nothing else was saved or posted anywhere else and this error occur every single time for whatever reason)
The end result is absolutely nothing because nothing gets posted in the end.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 17, 2020 12:34am | Report
Not a shadowban or anything like that, definitely a bug. Thanks for the screenshot. Hopefully it'll help us track down this issue.
Thanks to Hoppermh for the sig!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 18, 2020 10:54am | Report
So unfortunately no one else is reporting this issue and we haven't been able to replicate it thus far. This makes it difficult to identify the problem.

We could use a bit more info from you in case it sheds some light on what causes the bug. Please provide your browser (e.g. Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari etc.) and device (e.g. PC, Mac, iPhone, Android) you experienced the bug on. It also wouldn't hurt to try a different device/browser and see if it still happens.

Any info you could share would help.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
LuxIsMyCrush
<Member>
LuxIsMyCrush's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2020 10:46pm | Report
PsiGuard wrote:
So unfortunately no one else is reporting this issue and we haven't been able to replicate it thus far. This makes it difficult to identify the problem.
We could use a bit more info from you in case it sheds some light on what causes the bug. Please provide your browser (e.g. Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Safari etc.) and device (e.g. PC, Mac, iPhone, Android) you experienced the bug on. It also wouldn't hurt to try a different device/browser and see if it still happens.
Any info you could share would help.

Windows 10, Chrome Browser, i will try to do a test on internet explorer or smth, don't really use multiple browsers.
edit: yeah it occurs on other browsers too.
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2020 5:11pm | Report
Thanks, I'll add that info to the bug ticket.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide