Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Synergies and Threats glitched?

Creator: Penguto January 4, 2021 4:39am
Penguto
<Member>
Penguto's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2021 4:39am | Report
I added new synergies and threats to my guide and they are showing up as a "broken image" if i could describe when i click on them it shows other ones i added but ontop of each other and the pictures dont show. I checked with my friend if he sees the same thing and he does, i dont know how to fix this
My guide: https://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/10-25b-r-apheliosmains-guide-updating-season-11-588392
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2021 5:45am | Report
Hello @ Penguto!

Looks like the ones having issues are Rell and Thresh. Have you tried removing and adding them back as threats and synergies, maybe that fixes the issue?
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2021 7:21am | Report
Hey there @ Penguto,

I went ahead and checked your guide and it definitely was an issue that shouldn't happen. I added back the Thresh and Rell matchups that were bugged and now they seem to work just fine.

However, you did lose out on 1 matchup that you will have to re-add again as we don't know what champion you were referring to, all we know is that it was in the strong section of the synergy tab and the description was a bit vague only having "almost like leona but better".
Thanks to Janitsu for the sig!
Penguto
<Member>
Penguto's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2021 7:26am | Report
Hey!
Thanks so much for the fix! Also its no problem i went and added her back which was Rell, altough the same thing happened again her picture isn't showing. Also im pretty sure it happens with every new character i add.
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2021 9:35am | Report
If it happens, you can always go back into editing mode of the guide, go back into the synergies section and then at the bottom there will be an empty slot that says "choose a champion", click on it and then type the champion that used to be there, in this case Rell, and it should work.

Fixed it for you though so now it should look all fine.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
Penguto
<Member>
Penguto's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 4, 2021 9:43am | Report
Yeah i had tried that, because im pretty sure i once added brand, maokai and some others and they were all the same stacked up ontop of eachother and without an image, and later they got removed, they just disappeared from the page? and i try to add/edit/arrange them and they just wont show up at all i dont know, this might be a problem from my browser since i use opera GX, since i had another post where when i had created the guide it wouldnt let me, the support told me that they dont support opera GX yet and i had to use google chrome, could it be when i edit from opera GX it doesnt publish properly?
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 5, 2021 1:12am | Report
Hello @ Penguto!

That sounds like the issue. Not too many people use Opera GX as it's a very specific browser and it recently came out in early access.

I would suggest editing your guide using another browser for now, to make sure you won't encounter any other bugs.
igor012
<Member>
igor012's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2021 2:11pm | Report
and what browser do you recommend
elo elo
Hades4u
<Lead Community Manager>
Hades4u's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 9, 2021 10:52am | Report
Hello @ igor012! I would suggest using Google Chrome, Firefox or the standard version of Opera. These browsers should work perfectly with our website and tools. :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide