Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

CDR Items Update

Creator: Mowen January 19, 2011 7:59pm
12 posts - page 1 of 2
1 2
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2011 7:59pm | Report
Was just checking out CDR item filter, but I noticed Randuin's Omen isn't included in it. I think even though the CDR is a passive it still should be? o_O

Also someone else mentioned that the champ info has base crit, which he said hasn't been in game for a long time. Not sure myself though, but maybe look into it.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2011 8:13pm | Report
The champ info does have base crit, but the stats aren't on the wikia, so nobody knows how to find the values... T_T

Randuin's Omen is now also classified as a CDR item.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2011 8:30pm | Report
Yay thanks! :D

And yeah, I can't really help with that... I suck at mathz. :( But if no champions have base crit anymore, shouldn't it just be 0? At least that's the impression I got from my friend.
Thanks to Minho for my sig!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2011 10:55pm | Report
Just checked again, Omen is still not in the CDR filter. To clarify I was talking about the item planner tool.

Also noticed spirit visage is not in their either. Need our CDR items without mana please! :(
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2011 6:49am | Report
I added the extra categories on Spirit Visage to compliment it's stats. Omen should be classified as CDR now, Jebus added the correct categories. I'll take an extra look.

EDIT: All is good here >_>.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2011 12:23pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

I added the extra categories on Spirit Visage to compliment it's stats. Omen should be classified as CDR now, Jebus added the correct categories. I'll take an extra look.

Took a look at what she was talking about. She's right and here's proof.

Neither are there =(
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2011 12:25pm | Report
I know dude, I saw. The edit "All is good" as about the item being correctly categorized in the editor. I contacted Matt about the issue.
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2011 12:27pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

I know dude, I saw. The edit "All is good" as about the item being correctly categorized in the editor. I contacted Matt about the issue.

Still confused but thanks for contacting Matt.
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2011 12:30pm | Report
Lol, let me clarify:

Scrax wrote:

Here I say that I've edited the items and added the correct categories to Spirit Visage. I also say that Omen was classified as CDR, and that Jebus did that correctly.

The "Edit: All is good here >_>." is a double check in the editor, and I'm clarifying the fact that it should work in the Item Planner.

We good? :)
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2011 12:43pm | Report
Ah thanks, that clears things up for sure. Thought you were looking at the wrong thing =/
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide