Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MY KENNEN DESCRIPTION IS GONE!! MATT PLEASE HELP

Creator: Restrictnine#5232 November 17, 2010 9:15pm
1 2 3 4
Ezekial
<Member>
Ezekial's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2010 10:46pm | Report
This happened to me about 4 times in a row when I tried writing my first guide. Except it would be stupid things like hitting backspace at the wrong time and wiping out all my work. :( It was failtastic....

I just wrote everything in notepad.

Notepad be free, or whatever your OS has.
Restrictnine#5232
<Veteran>
Restrictnine#5232's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2010 8:28am | Report
Ya. For people that have this issue all the time when they try to save, make sure to click the checkbox to leave you signed in when you sign in. If you dont click it and you are making a lengthy guide, you will be signed out due to inactivity on the website and your guide will be erased.
Click on the Banner to see my new and improved Udyr guide!

Guides By RestrictNine, A.K.A. Taggrin
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2010 12:55pm | Report
Oh my god! This kinda just happened to me. I was making the finishing touches to the Katarina build I'm about to post. I click 'save changes' and then it says I'm all of a sudden not logged in. I log in and it returns me to my profile where I click on the build. I didn't lose it completely, but the changes weren't saved and I just wasted my last 3 hours. FML!

Guess I will just re-finish it.

...sigh...
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2010 8:34pm | Report
Ezekial wrote:

This happened to me about 4 times in a row when I tried writing my first guide. Except it would be stupid things like hitting backspace at the wrong time and wiping out all my work. :( It was failtastic....

I just wrote everything in notepad.

Notepad be free, or whatever your OS has.

OPENOFFICE :D

Animorte, the same thing happened to me just now. I'm writing a Jungle Amumu guide and I lost about an hour and a half of work by pressing backspace... T_T
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2010 10:51pm | Report
When I'm writing I'm constantly clicking "Save Draft", this lets me preview my guide in it's entirety, find changes and provide a checkpoint incase something happens.
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2010 11:05pm | Report
When I'm writing I save when I'm done. Then I copy/paste from Microsoft Word and feel like a happy camper.

caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2010 11:17pm | Report
i just type it all in one go. i've only messed up once and that was hitting backspace. i no longer have a backspace key.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 10, 2010 12:14pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

i just type it all in one go. i've only messed up once and that was hitting backspace. i no longer have a backspace key.

+1
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 11, 2010 1:06pm | Report

+1

+1
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide