Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Report/Suggestion: 3 Lulu Guides with Score

Creator: DarkSplaze March 21, 2012 10:32pm
DarkSplaze
<Member>
DarkSplaze's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 21, 2012 10:32pm | Report
Im sure this must have been brought to someone attention but it seems like 3 people either purposely or "mistakenly" switched their champion guide to another champion to acquire a score and then switched it back to Lulu to keep a score and stay on top of the list. Just a suggestion before allowing everyone to vote on their guides, maybe reset their scores to give everyone a fair shot :)

Although im sure if a guide is good it'll stay or if a guide is doing horrible it'll fall, a suggestion for the system would be to not allow champion switching to a new champ during those 4 days prior to the voting period. You can insert a warning page during the creation of new guides for that period to keep it all fair as well!

Just trying to help out since im new here, doing my part :)
Minkey
<Editor>
Minkey's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 22, 2012 7:28am | Report
Ye its kinda strange, they should fix dat :P
DarkSplaze
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 22, 2012 8:59am | Report
not to mention the number one guide has gotten a lot of bad comments, yet it gained 10,000 views overnight while mine has only gained 100 and it was the highest viewed with 30,000 =/
Beeswarm17
<Scout>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 22, 2012 9:56am | Report
There's a report button on the guides themselves. It might get noticed faster that way. That's something only the red names can do anything about, really.
DarkSplaze
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend March 22, 2012 11:30am | Report
Beeswarm17 wrote:

There's a report button on the guides themselves. It might get noticed faster that way. That's something only the red names can do anything about, really.

Alright thank you :) I did go there at first but i misread the last option and clicked on the site bug option. Report successfully now, thank you :)

You need to log in before commenting.