Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Smitefire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account






Or

's Forum Avatar

Revisiting a PM

Creator: ICannon April 2, 2020 10:52pm
9 posts - page 1 of 1
ICannon
<Member>
ICannon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
84
Joined:
Sep 3rd, 2019
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2020 10:52pm | Report
So I recently sent a PM,doesn't really matter...My question is,how do I go back to it so I can edit it or type something else?I can see the PM but I can't click on it or anything..
Fruxo
<Database Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2289
Joined:
Oct 19th, 2018
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2020 10:56pm | Report
You cannot edit a pm once it has been sent, although you can always send new ones.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
ICannon
<Member>
ICannon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
84
Joined:
Sep 3rd, 2019
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2020 11:26pm | Report
Fruxo wrote:
You cannot edit a pm once it has been sent, although you can always send new ones.

So it doesn't work like a conversation like it does on other forums?Once you send it you can't keep replying?You just have to send another one?
Fruxo
<Database Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2289
Joined:
Oct 19th, 2018
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2020 11:29pm | Report
When you send a pm, a conversation between you and the person you're messaging will start. This will allow you to reply to pm's they send and send messages back to said user in that said conversation.

But you cannot edit pm's that you've already sent.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
ICannon
<Member>
ICannon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
84
Joined:
Sep 3rd, 2019
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2020 11:30pm | Report
Fruxo wrote:
When you send a pm, a conversation between you and the person you're messaging will start. This will allow you to reply to pm's they send and send messages back to said user in that said conversation.
But you cannot edit pm's that you've already sent.

ok i don't want to edit it i just want to keep replying.how do i do that?
Fruxo
<Database Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2289
Joined:
Oct 19th, 2018
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 2, 2020 11:36pm | Report
ICannon wrote:
ok i don't want to edit it i just want to keep replying.how do i do that?



If you go to a started conversation, you should see this box at the top. Just fill in your message and click Reply.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
ICannon
<Member>
ICannon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
84
Joined:
Sep 3rd, 2019
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2020 12:01am | Report
Fruxo wrote:
If you go to a started conversation, you should see this box at the top. Just fill in your message and click Reply.

When I go to my inbox I only see a short preview of the message and I can't click on it to get to where you showed me..
Fruxo
<Database Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
2289
Joined:
Oct 19th, 2018
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2020 12:06am | Report
In the inbox, it'll say "Message sent to User" or related, and underneath "Date e.g. December 5, 2019 From User".

Underneath that, there will be a title. You need to click on the title of the conversation to access it further. Now you're just viewing the previews of your conversations
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
ICannon
<Member>
ICannon's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Posts:
84
Joined:
Sep 3rd, 2019
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 3, 2020 12:10am | Report
Fruxo wrote:
In the inbox, it'll say "Message sent to User" or related, and underneath "Date e.g. December 5, 2019 From User".
Underneath that, there will be a title. You need to click on the title of the conversation to access it further. Now you're just viewing the previews of your conversations

Oh my god I didn't even see that the title was secretly highlighted...I'm used to clicking just about anywhere to access a message but this site is a bit different :) Thanks for the help and sorry to bother you with my stupid questions :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide