Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Sivir changes

Creator: mastajdog December 13, 2011 1:50pm
3 posts - page 1 of 1
mastajdog
<Editor>
mastajdog's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 1:50pm | Report
they've been out for a while. i'd appriciate it if we could have those updated now. thanks! ricochet is totally different, her passive is that she gains 50 ms for 2 seconds after attacking a champion, her bb doesn't scale with ap anymore, scales in a 1.1 ratio (i'm pretty sure) off bonus ad, and deals physicial damage, her new oth is the same for her effectively but it's the as numbers are 30/45/60 not 25/45/65 i believe. "Sivir’s next basic attack bounces to 5 additional targets dealing 20/35/50/65/80 (+ 1.0 Attack Damage) physical damage to the first target and 25% reduced damage to each subsequent target. 7/6/5/4/3 second cooldown. 40 Mana cost." is the new rico description. the cdr i believe is 7/6/5/4/3 seconds.
Mastajdog, "You shall bow in the presence of the masta."
please +rep if i've been helpful at all, and come check out my guides!
credits to The Nameless Bard and greynadefor the awsome signatures, and me for the others.
virago
<Member>
virago's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 11:17pm | Report
All updated :)
Thank you to our Veteran member jhoijhoi for this signature
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2011 11:42pm | Report
Keep up the good work, virago ^^