Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Stream requests: Submit new live streams here!

Creator: Matt August 13, 2011 10:23pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 5:50pm | Report
it's fine if they do...

why not?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
guerrerox
<Member>
guerrerox's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 7:22pm | Report
hola quiero transmitir en vivo como hago saludos.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 8:33pm | Report
uh...?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2011 11:37pm | Report

it's fine if they do...

why not?

Dunno, it's a feeling i have, that if active MOBAFire member makes streams, they will be drowned in the sea of stream from random people who just created an account for that sole reason (it sounded A LOT clearer in my head >.>).

P.S.In other word, active members from MOBAFire's will be less seen, since they'll be so many stream from other people who just created an account (Is it better written like that?)

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
HoridMatec
<Member>
HoridMatec's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 12:02am | Report
Hey, i've streamed a bit b4,

please add me

Markish
http://www.own3d.tv/live/33020
//HoridMatec
Menelaj
<Member>
Menelaj's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 12:09am | Report
http://www.own3d.tv/live/137094

Menelaj -UOD-

i think this is correct ? :)
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 3:03am | Report
@Fox Rage, MOBAFire is a site for everyone. If they have a good stream why shouldn't we show it on the site? If it's not an interesting stream it'll sink to the bottom of the list anyways. There is usually less than 20 streams online at any given time so, the word "drowning" doesn't exactly apply :)

All streams up to this post are added!
Adonikam
<Veteran>
Adonikam's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 3:12am | Report
Matt wrote:

@Fox Rage, MOBAFire is a site for everyone. If they have a good stream why shouldn't we show it on the site? If it's not an interesting stream it'll sink to the bottom of the list anyways. There is usually less than 20 streams online at any given time so, the word "drowning" doesn't exactly apply :)

All streams up to this post are added!

I dunno Matt, Fox Rage raises a good point. MOBAfire is fast growing correct? I wouldn't be surprised if that stream page gets cluttered up with people who stream once and quit or whatever. Maybe a system that erases streams if they haven't streamed in a month. (all they would need to do is reapply)
Australians, the best gamers in the world combined with the worst ping.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 3:25am | Report
If the list gets long I will likely do that anyways, as it will become taxing on the system to constantly ping all the dead streams. It's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist yet but definitely something we will keep an eye on.

That being said, while some people come here to post their stream and never come back... Others discover they kinda like the site and stick around. If they knew it was a closed system they might not have bothered in the first place, who knows. So I would rather keep it open and have more content on the site :)
GodLikeKillerX
<Member>
GodLikeKillerX's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 12, 2011 8:49am | Report
Matt wrote:

If you run your own live stream or if you notice we are missing any streams that you would like to watch, please reply to this thread with the stream details and we will add it to the site! Be sure to include a full direct link to the stream, as well as the name of the player that is running it.

Make sure you check the offline list of streams before posting, to see if the stream you're submitting has already been added! If you're not sure, just post anyways and I'll double check.

Any replies to this thread other than stream submissions will be deleted, if you want to discuss anything related to our live streams section please create a new thread instead :)

NOTE: There can be up to a 10 minute delay between when you put your stream online and when our system detects that it is online. This is due to the nature of polling the stream source to check which streams are on/offline. If you put your stream online and it doesn't appear online on MOBAFire, please wait at least 10 minutes before posting a complaint :)

i already added my stream and a friend asked me about his,

info: server- EU West , name- mTL Tt AlveZ , link- http://www.own3d.tv/live/31022/

good player on good team, thank u in advance

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide