Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Suggestion]

Creator: jhoijhoi June 22, 2011 5:47am
4 posts - page 1 of 1
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 5:47am | Report
Search function for the forums?

For example:

Maybe I would really like to see what has been posted about Nasus/Tiamat/Flash/Bravery already, and necro an old thread instead of making a new one.

Or read up on people's opinions on Nasus with a Tiamat before bringing it up again in the forums.

^^ Just a suggestion, if it's too hard to implement (which I imagine it would be?), then don't worry about it, because I'm sure you guys have a lot on your hands as it is :)

EDIT: Damn it... I meant to add "Search Function" to the end of my title but I forgot.

SUGGESTION TWO: Maybe allow the original poster editation rights to the title of a thread?
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by owentheawesomer ♡
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 6:10am | Report
On the to-do list.

Patience, my young padawan.
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax

"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 6:29am | Report
Yes, what Searz said. Definitely been requested before.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2011 6:35am | Report
Sorry, I wasn't aware that it was requested already.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by me ♡

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide