Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Suggestion for not haveing more than 1 acc!

Creator: arilord August 3, 2011 7:48pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

arilord
<Member>
arilord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 7:48pm | Report
Ok i get someting like troll vote and get dislike on build comment was someting like Smite is wasteing of masteries !!!!!!

1St of all its important for all and any kind of junglers to have smite
second 1 THATS NOT MASTERIES!

And i get dislike from player who just made acc to put 2 comments on it how u can't forbiden someting like that!!
I loseing scor coz of ppl who not understanding some things!!!

Btw he was disvote on builds only for warwick which probably means he have other acc and he have warwick build , he wanna have best 1 i think u should find abuser of term of use and punish him!
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 8:00pm | Report
please use the search bar to find similar threads, ocnsidering there are around 1000 on the same topic as this...

If you have any issues with a comment/vote, feel free to use the report tool. However:

Matt wrote:
We receive many requests to delete what authors consider to be "troll votes" on their guides. We wish to be clear about our stance regarding these requests. We will only revoke votes if we find proof that the user has circumvented system protections, such as in an effort to vote multiple times on same content. This is against the site rules.

Further, there are a number of situations commonly reported as "troll votes" that we will NOT take action against. This includes (but is not limited to);

1) Voter did not provide a valid defense or explanation (meaningless comments).
2) Voter misunderstood an aspect of the guide.
3) Author disagrees with voter's opinion.
4) Voter is rude in their comment.

The point of the voting system is to try to gain an accurate measurement of the general reader opinion of the content on the site for the purpose of ranking. If the voter misunderstood or disliked some aspect of your guide, others will too, and so their vote is representative and necessary. We may moderate the comments themselves if they are nasty, but we will not delete the associated vote.

To be clear; we will not be deleting any votes unless we can find proof that the voter broke site rules by attempting to circumvent system protections.

Additionally, please do not directly PM Moderators or Administrators in an effort to get votes deleted. If you truly feel someone is cheating the system, or if you are offended by their comments, use the report tool and provide all the information you can in your report, including links and any other information that you feel proves guilt. Not only will this ensure that your issue is dealt with as quickly as possible, but it will help us to build up a history on that user.

tl;dr, a vote is someone's opinion, if it is not offensive to anyone or breaking site rules it will not be deleted, even if the reason is not legitimate/related to the guide, such as -1 "i like pancakes". That is still the user's opinion and silencing his rights to speech would be wrong.

If you think someone is cheating the IP system with proxies and such, feel free to report both accounts and an IP scan will be run; but once again, if there is no cheating infraction or offensive material to anyone, the vote(s) will stay.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
arilord
<Member>
arilord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 8:13pm | Report
I think hes cheating the IP system but i can't prove it i belive you can check it and find it btw i report him alredy so its all up to you know.

Anyway if u find proof he was cheating system will u delete votes from me?
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2011 9:45pm | Report
If, in fact, Matt finds that there was IP cheating, all related accounts will be banned and votes removed.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
arilord
<Member>
arilord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 7:08am | Report
Btw i must tell this i report this too while i was sleeping, guy vote on my build and there was like 20/21 votes after hes vote that say voted +1 i get like 20/22 and i am ****ing confuzed!
Could this be fixed ???????????
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 4, 2011 7:11am | Report
We have your reports, and I've sent you a mail regarding one of them. Please read your messages.

Locking the thread.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide