Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

the #1 reason why mobafire guide suck for any...

Creator: [deleted] October 27, 2012 3:22am
1 2 3
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 2, 2012 6:42am | Report
that last sentence I was thinking of the page as a whole not the builder itself.

I will dunk into that builder and see what i can think of since i wasnt using it for some time as you know.

From the old expirience i always wanted a drag+drop system on the items. Being forced to erase items to insert one between existing 2 was always pain in the ***.

Mastery planer has a bug that does not let you remove points from higher tiers even if the requirements are made. (you can only reduce the points in the highest picked tier atm)

Maybe (if this is possible) a timed "save into temp" option to the builder itself would be nice.

The builder for sure needs more "editing options". Support for all the functions that BBCode implemented in it. Tables, images from wiki, sizes etc.
Atm the builder has the same "writting windows" as a normal post on forums. For forums that is ok but for guide it should give or at least show ppl more options. Not everybody is skilled in BBCode that well and even those skilled ones will appreciate the ease of using them.

those are stuff that came into my mind at 1st. When i get to it more in depth while writing or editing a guide/build of my own i will probably come back here :D
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide