Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

The Bloodthirster Damage - database mistake

Creator: Kirluu January 22, 2011 3:13am
1 2
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 3:13am | Report
Hey. I spotted the fact that in the database it says that Bloodthirster grants 100 damage, however in game it only grants 60. I just played a game using this item, and thought I had seen it on here granting more attack damage.

I think it would be a good idea to fix this mistake ^^

Kirluu~

EDIT: Sorry. I only just now figured I should have written this in the bug report thread. Aaaand, I don't know how to delete my own thread o_o Please excuse me for this mistake :3
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
nand
<Member>
nand's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 4:21am | Report
If fully stacked it grants a total of 100 damage. It's probably just a description bug. The description should be changed to "60", but the value it gives you when adding it to builds should still be 100.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 4:31am | Report
Ah yes, well at least the description isn't correct as you say, and the damage should still be changed from 100 to 60 as it is in game.

I can understand that the stats system takes the stats as of when all bonusses have been achieved, however it should still be the actual flat damage that is written there :3
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 8:46am | Report
You're right - I have updated the item accordingly. Thanks!
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 8:54am | Report
No problem ^^
Feel free to delete this topic, as it is no longer of use to anyone I suppose :)
By the way, is there actually an option for me to delete this topic by myself? I couldn't make the "Delete" function work after entering "Edit" once I first made the thread. :S

"404, page not found." is what it says, when I press "Edit" on firstpost, and afterwards try to delete the first topic. I'd find it sensefull that this would delete the entire thread? :P Or basically just a delete option at the firstpost. Perhaps a popup could ask you if you are sure you want to delete this thread so people don't delete their threads by misclick. ^^
-
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 9:01am | Report
You don't need to delete it - this thread is in the right place.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 9:07am | Report
Alright ^^
But I would still like to know if the possibility is even there? :P
-
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 11:41am | Report
Sorry for double post, but in the run, while looking at skills for champions in the database, I spotted something rather weird here:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/champion/kogmaw-54
It says the range of his Void Ooze is 10000. That seems rather far as for what I've experienced in battle. xD Just notifying.

EDIT: Also says 10000 with Sivir's Boomerang Blade

EDIT2: Piltover Peacemaker has no range in the database.
-
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 22, 2011 3:02pm | Report
Void Ooze and Boomerang Blade have been updated. I don't know Piltover Peacemaker's range, as the Wikia and Leaguecraft don't have accurate results yet.

As far as I know, only administrators and moderators can delete threads.
Kirluu
<Member>
Kirluu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 23, 2011 6:01am | Report
You say they are updated, however when you hover your mouse over it it still says 10000 :S Is there something more that needs to be updated in order to make it show the right thing there as well?

And I find it rather lulz that one can't delete his own thread, but oh well ^^
-
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide