Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

verification not working properly

Creator: squidextractor July 29, 2020 7:14am
squidextractor
<Member>
squidextractor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2020 7:14am | Report
so i had just gained the courage to write my own guide, and saw i could also get my account verified. so i figured i'd do that but then is says this
"You need to log into League of Legends on the account matching the summoner name and region you entered and set the summoner icon to the one displayed below. Then return here or click the verify button below."
however i dont see a summoner icon, so cant change to the given summoner icon, also here is the evidence of no pic http://prntscr.com/tql77a
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2020 10:12am | Report
Hey,

Are you sure you spelt your name correctly and picked the right region before attempting the verification process? I cannot find a user on EUW named "squidextractor". Only one named "Squid Extractor".

Make sure the name is correct. If your name has spaces, numbers, special characters or capital letters, make sure those are also put into there, otherwise it will not work.

Let me know if you're still having an issue after that.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
squidextractor
<Member>
squidextractor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2020 10:31am | Report
that very much helped, i swear i put the space in but i guess i dident, also did not know it was that sensative, thanks for your help :)
Fruxo
<Administrator>
Fruxo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2020 10:37am | Report
that very much helped, i swear i put the space in but i guess i dident, also did not know it was that sensative, thanks for your help :)

Great! :)

It has to be the exact name. It cannot verify your account if the name is not exact. If your name is incorrect then it'll try to verify an account that doesn't exist.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide