Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

help team

Creator: Narco Saint June 24, 2015 10:50am
2 posts - page 1 of 1
Narco Saint
<Member>
Narco Saint's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 10:50am | Report
what can I do to help my team win? every game I do well on a lane, even if I dont win there
I outfarm my opponent, I am mucher higher level than everyone and my team cant make advantage of that
if I initiate they let me die most of the time but seems like no problem dying alone or smth like 3v5
if I stay to farm I miss in teamfights, not sure what I do wrong
Re4XN
<Member>
Re4XN's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2015 2:13pm | Report
First of all, you need to mention what lane you are playing, because depending on that, your role in teamfights will be different. BUT, from what you told here, it looks like you're playing Top Lane? Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

So, in teamfights, what you need to do is try to focus down their ADC or, if that is not possible, focus their APC instead. MAKE SURE you can handle their damage, because it is your job to zone them from the fight long enough to give your own team time to rip through their frontline and come help you. That's how it works most of times: engage > zone > wait for help. Let's give a specific example and say you're playing as Sion: you must let your team know you are going in by pinging the map; you engage with Unstoppable Onslaught and try to hit a squishy target (ADC/APC) and stick to them at all costs until they die or until you die (you pretty much try to combo your skills on that one target in order to make him focus you). It is really important to let your team know what you are doing or you risk an unnecessary death. Nevertheless, if you die and your team kills 3-4 of them, it was worth it.
Sometimes, you just won't be able to focus important targets (maybe they are too far away for you to safely engage on them or they are just too strong for you to survive their damage long enough), if that is the case then just focus whoever your team is prioritizing.

TL;DR: ping the map to let your team know what you're up to, engage on the squishies, stick to them OR engage and prioritize whoever your team is focusing if the squishies are too far back.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide