Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

A Guide Request. Dominion

Creator: niknameisnik March 5, 2012 5:27am
niknameisnik
<Member>
niknameisnik's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 5:27am | Report
I have recently tried dominion and i love its fast paced play style. But i noticed that even though there are many summoners rift guides for new players general guides are lacking in Dominion. im not talking about champion specific builds or anything like that, i just thought that a intro guide to dominion would be helpful for alot of people. I might just not be looking in the right spot for the guide though lol.
Thanks to Miss Maw for the sig!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 6:45am | Report
There kinda is. jhoijhoi wrote an article for it here however, there is no "General dominion guide" right now.

You can search for all dominion guides here though. It'll give you the closest you can get to specific playstyles for each champion.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 7:06am | Report

I have recently tried dominion and i love its fast paced play style. But i noticed that even though there are many summoners rift guides for new players general guides are lacking in Dominion. im not talking about champion specific builds or anything like that, i just thought that a intro guide to dominion would be helpful for alot of people. I might just not be looking in the right spot for the guide though lol.

because dominion is sooooooooo easy to play. step 1, get 3 towers. step 2, there is no step 2 the game ends when one team has 3 towers.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
BusDriver210
<Member>
BusDriver210's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2012 9:57am | Report
Quoted:

because dominion is sooooooooo easy to play. step 1, get 3 towers. step 2, there is no step 2 the game ends when one team has 3 towers.

HA! +Rep.
+Rep me if i'm useful!
niknameisnik
<Member>
niknameisnik's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2012 6:38am | Report
lol i just thought there was strategy to it also. but im not doing ranked or anything so i guess i shouldnt worry lol.
Thanks to Miss Maw for the sig!
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2012 7:09am | Report

lol i just thought there was strategy to it also. but im not doing ranked or anything so i guess i shouldnt worry lol.

I'm just kidding u dude.. It's just that there really are no tactics in dominion except for capture and hold. After u have 3 towers, if u don't do anything stupid it's game.

Riot tried to make a fast paced and exciting game mode. But they ended up making a game mode where the most effective way to win is to play ridicolously passive.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2012 7:16am | Report
Actually it's a lot more complex then that, but you basically have your good champs and your bad champs, it's even worse then TT in that regard.

Drain
<Member>
Drain's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2012 2:32pm | Report
You need a guide for this? Just take more bases than the enemy and you win. If you can facestomp them every 1vs1 and groupfight, then this is an easy task. If you can't do that, then split up and try to steal a base in groups of 2.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide