Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

AD Carry Player Looking for More Experienced AD...

Creator: NoobyPower September 21, 2012 6:20am
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Keltocdragon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 10, 2012 5:21pm | Report
Agreed but still a basic concept that must be practiced too some extend on every level.

Sorry if anyone took my post as a do this and only this in every match ever, it's more of a here's one strat in a million kinda thing.(that was for you rose)
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2012 6:05am | Report
Keltoc the thing is you seem to act like you know more about the role than other people who obviously have more credibility do. That I find really weird.

Obviously OP is looking for EXPERIENCED players above 1500 elo to help him. He isn't looking for the basics.

Also what you described is vague and incorrect.

Also wtf? Azubu Frost is one organization. Finals aren't even played yet.

I have no idea what you're trying to get at.

NoobyPower is probably better than you yet you try to teach him a role that he's practicing a lot in. o______________________o

@Nooby: I would if I had the time but I'm really busy :P
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2012 7:11am | Report
tehAsian wrote:

But really, it's not hard if your team actually tries to peel, and you can orb walk/kite effectively.

But that's a really big IF, because orb walking and kiting is really hard to do at extreme levels :p

YOU CAN'T ORB WALK WITHOUT AN ORB EFFECT!!!!!111111!!1!!1

Embracing wrote:

Keltoc the thing is you seem to act like you're hot **** and you are not hot **** you are a lame-o and I'm giong to fight you.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2012 7:13am | Report
Also, I'm not an adc main, so I'd be doing you a disservice trying to mentor you. I know how to play adc, and I know how to **** on noobs when I smurf as adc, but I'm really bad at adc and I make no statements to my competency.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2012 3:18pm | Report
Best way to practice AD carry and get better is play vayne, she has the worst laning phase of all ad carrys basically, you make one mistake your dead with her. You will learn fast or give up.

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
Keltocdragon
<Member>
Keltocdragon's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2012 6:43pm | Report
Lol throats lasher be lying, he will be statment's about adc's all day.

Embracing you spelt going wrong... And if you wanna fight well bring it, xD
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2012 6:58pm | Report
^ this guy beat me to it. Technically if you look at it, if you can lane Vayne perfectly, you should be able to lane anyone fine. I consider myself a pretty decent AD carry and I learned a lot from watching AD's like Doublelift (except for the facechecking part l0l).

All I have to say is practice your orbwalking/sidestepping and know when you can fight. Learn your matchups and know where to position on almost every spot on the map while sharpening your mechanics by csing in bot games everyday for 20-40minutes.

If you want to really super-tryhard, learn how every champion in the game works so when they come to your lane to gank or you end up fighting them, you know what happens every second. For example, Maokai's snare has a 13 flat second cooldown, TF's Pick a Card is on a 5 second cooldown and the rotation on pick a card is internal so back to back gold cards are possible. I'm not expecting you to learn EVERYTHING because that's crazy talk but you should be able to know when to go hard or back off. If Maokai just ganked your lane using snare and you got away, know you have 13 seconds to do something before you're at risk again. TF's gold cards will be aimed at you every 5-6 seconds depending on the skill of the TF. When is TF ganking bot? 150/135/120 seconds until your bot lane is a 2v3. Basically, just know your ****.

tl;dr: if you want to get better, work and perfect mechanics. If you're aiming for the sky, know your ****.

throatslasher
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2012 7:01pm | Report
YOU CAN'T ORB WALK WITHOUT AN ORB EFFECT!!! THERE ARE NO ORB EFFECTS IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!!! IT'S CALLED KITING AND AUTO-ATTACK-ANIMATION-CANCELING!!!
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2012 7:10pm | Report

YOU CAN'T ORB WALK WITHOUT AN ORB EFFECT!!! THERE ARE NO ORB EFFECTS IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!!! IT'S CALLED KITING AND AUTO-ATTACK-ANIMATION-CANCELING!!!

Preach, brother.
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 11, 2012 7:21pm | Report

THERE ARE ORB EFFECTS IN LEAGUE OF LEGENDS.

IT'S CALLED PLAYING Syndra.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide