Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Adc main trying to win the game with a losing team

Creator: niggwards October 22, 2020 7:59pm
niggwards
<Member>
niggwards's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2020 7:59pm | Report
I started playing back in feb. so im not that experienced but i have a lot of general knowledge so my question is how can I potentially win a game when my top and mid are feeding even though i have won my lane?
niggwards
<Member>
niggwards's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2020 8:00pm | Report
even though i win lane a assassin can just one shot me when they are fed or sometimes they can even be way behind and still one shot me.
TheInkKingLoL
<Member>
TheInkKingLoL's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2020 8:37pm | Report
So even if your teammates are inting, you could try and ask them nicely to peel for you.
If your support isn't inting then they could potentially help cc the most dangerous enemies for you (i.e the assassin) if you ask, same for your jungler.
"We tend to get mad at the ones that call us out but the fact is we need someone that'll be honest when we fly off the handle"
-NF
#LOST #CLOUDS
niggwards
<Member>
niggwards's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 22, 2020 11:26pm | Report
So even if your teammates are inting, you could try and ask them nicely to peel for you.
If your support isn't inting then they could potentially help cc the most dangerous enemies for you (i.e the assassin) if you ask, same for your jungler.

see ill tell them that nicely and even spam it but sometimes i cant blame them because i will push up to far and instantly get cc'd but even when they do peel it seems ineffective because they are so behind. even when i run and let the assassin use their skills it seems like the other adc just shreds before i know its safe for me to engage. for now i will jsut work on macro and mechanical skill hopefully i can climb as an adc seems hopeless most of the time tho :/

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide