Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Alistar's W > AA > Q > AA Combo

Creator: MyLilRafalca January 31, 2014 11:20am
MyLilRafalca
<Member>
MyLilRafalca's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2014 11:20am | Report
Hey all,

Returning to the game after a very long time off, leveling an account to 30, and been playing some "just for fun stuff" while I level up, including AP Alistar (next Bjergsen NA here). I'm curious about the mechanics of ensuring that you get the sheen proc auto attack after your W as well as Q.

If anyone can describe how they have success doing it, I seem to be struggling with it. Generally I just try to W, and mid "charge" right click the target, then try to Q. It seems like a good bit of the time, I either pulverize before auto attacking, OR the headbutt goes through, and I miss my Q. Is this the general trick to doing it, and it just takes a lot of practice? (My ping isn't SUPER, but it's pretty low, so I don't think its totally a ping problem).

Or if anyone has a way of helping me master this combo, would appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2014 12:15pm | Report
You can't get two sheen procs off of one WQ combo. You might be able to thread in an extra autoattack's worth of damage, but the delay between the spells isn't long enough for sheen to cool down.
Thanks to Minho for the sig!
MyLilRafalca
<Member>
MyLilRafalca's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2014 12:58pm | Report
well don't I feel stupid! :) rofl i guess all this talk about the W/AA combo is only for when u are not following up immediately with Q. TY kind sir
FatelBlade
<Member>
FatelBlade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 2, 2014 11:48am | Report
Yeah quick way to get a ranged sheen proc.
Thank you Jovy for this bomb *** sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide