Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champion choice

Creator: Jael98 February 14, 2013 4:29am
12 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 7:09pm | Report
TBearz wrote:

another champ that's good with ad is Elise

no?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
boythinks
<Member>
boythinks's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 19, 2013 8:19pm | Report

I agree with this as wu, darius, and teemo have a much easier learning curve than any of the champs you listed and are all used on top. You can roll teemo mid also. I wouldn't suggest any of the champs you listed for you if you really are new to the game. Each one of those champs is a little more advanced. I have never seen varus or draven played top and rarely have I seen varus mid. I wouldn't suggest Fizz to a new player either. Though he can mid and top. I'm thinking you picked the listed champs on how 'cool' you think they look not based on how they fit into your play style. New free champs each week. Try before you buy I always say.

fair enough about fizz - i guess he is pretty difficult to play also.

i would agree about trying the free champs - i usually buy after i play them for free..

perhaps try out some of the reccomended champs - Master Yi for example has a easy learning curve and when played well can mess people up wuju style.

i only started a few months ago also and found playing some of the easier champs in PVP helped a lot in terms of figuring out how the game is played... and i think i picked up some of the more diffcult champs easier as a result
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide