Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champs without good farm

Creator: iNspiRe21 July 30, 2011 10:24pm
1 2
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2011 5:30pm | Report
Starcall is the only ability Soraka has that is usable for farming....the other option is last hitting with infuse, which is a bad choice imo.
Max Carter
<Member>
Max Carter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2011 6:26pm | Report
At least for me, it's hard to farm on Auto-Attacks... Some good farmers with spells would be AoE spells or Irelia Q, as said before, Starcall from Soraka (but you probally won't focus on it, so you can't farm really well), Shatter from Taric. Every champion have a good farm tool, almost every, but some of them need a situation to do it.

Hardest champs to farm: Rammus, Master Yi if you don't focus alpha strike, Sona, Soraka if you don't focus Starcall...

Early game forget the kills, if you don't die and farm a lot, it's awesome, if you don't farm and get 1 kill, it's very bad, or even if you give them kills. The secret is a good mana regen rate, to harass/farm or being good with last hits (i'm not)

Starcall is the only ability Soraka has that is usable for farming....the other option is last hitting with infuse, which is a bad choice imo.

very bad choice, but why would you farm a lot with soraka and focus Starcall? You will be ksing the creeps of you lanemate and not being supportive. As Soraka I'm always under 100 creep kills. Your money will come from gold per 10, eventually creeps, dragon and assistances...

PS: I'm not arguing with you, just suporting you as soraka would do (poor joke) and talking a bit more from your subject
Thx for Nyoike for this sig! Tanks FTW s2
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2011 6:29pm | Report
Supports shouldn't really be farming anyway, they don't need it nearly as much as the carries in their lane do :/

Edit:
Also, Annie and Warwick spring to mind!

Irelia is good just because she can sit in a lane all day, not because of her Q.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2011 8:30pm | Report
Wow...I said to use starcall to get faster farm for your carry on the last page.......

not get farm with it lol
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 1, 2011 8:31pm | Report
Then Max, you need to practice with attack animations.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide