Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Counter hard-pushers team

Creator: Eternahl April 27, 2011 10:32am
1 2
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 2:47pm | Report
Both of those look good. Malphite can at least hold his own in a lane better than Zil. Maybe you could also look at Chogath for a tank? He can hold his own in a solo lane and push creep waves well.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 27, 2011 2:50pm | Report
Xin hao is an okay jungle. There are far better gankers and junglers though. Malphite isn't a very good jungle, and he should always go tank. Always. Urgot is a good solo mid if you play him right, he can also 1 v 2 relatively well. Irelia is a good choice for bot lane if your support lets Ire have the last hits. Janna is exceptionally good for this, as is Zilean, though not as much as Janna. Taric is the worst supporter of the 3 imo, though he has a heal which is relatively good. Malphite is not a very good solo lane, he can do it but he is eons better as a double laner with some1 like Irelia. He can also solo mid and shut down the opposite AD Carries early and mid game. Xin can also be an ok solo laner, I wouldn't go jungle with him just because he has a good enough early game that you could be wasting kills. The best junglers AND Gankers are Shaco, WW, Nunu, Trundle and Udyr, in that order. I might have missed someone there though. Shaco is one of the best gankers and jungles in the game with Decieve plus a slow, WW isn't far behind with that ******* ult, he is only before Shaco in ganking. Nunu is an extremely fast jungle with a relatively good gank, Trundle is an exceptional ganker and jungle, Udyr is a good jungle and gank too, though his ganks are not the best before level 6 and 7 if he doesn't go pure Bear Stance.

DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2011 5:26am | Report
Try to swap a support for jungler.

Never pick trynde if you see that enemy team has karthus or it is a karthus free week... Damn i love ppl picking trynde when i play karthus...

Get carry-killers in your team.
Olaf for example, poppy can do the work nicely.
Also if you got skilled player a Blitzcrank can be HEAVEN for your team if oyu face a heavy carry team.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Eternahl
<Member>
Eternahl's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 9:28am | Report
We will probably play :
Jungler - Nunu
Mid - Urgot
Sololane - Swain
Botlane - Irelia & Janna

Thanks for your help every one !
[E.K] Eternahl - Team Leader
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2011 9:51am | Report
The setup looks good, but you can't have one definite setup in draft pick.
You should try to counter enemy picks in the champion selection and have a jungler who knows how to clear your jungle fast and how to counter jungle efficiently, Nunu is a great champ for such things. Irelia and Janna are always good picks.

Some things to remember:
-In lower-ELO, a well-played Kassadin can win games solely(Though CC can shut him down fast).
-Having a champ with global-abilities, such as Twisted Fate, Ezreal, Ashe, Shen..., is always good, you should have at least one of them in your team(And at least one player with Teleport).
-CC wins games.
-Counter Champions with counter-picks and counter-equip.
-Play carefully.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 30, 2011 8:18am | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Taric is the worst supporter of the 3 imo.

I prefer Taric rather than any other support (except Karma). He is an exceptionally awesome support to lane with. I use Taric an aweful lot and it is almost guranteed that whoever my lane partner is will be fed. I get few minion kills and godly assists. His stun/heal/aura are all very good to have in a lane with you. Just ask any of my friends that lane with me. :P Seriously, he can stay out there forever and hold defence really well. He doesn't need that much farming to be good mid-late game.

Now, if I want to counter-push or hard defence, I will play Janna. She can clear a creep wave like nobody's business. The combination of her knock-up, slow, and epic shield buff makes her amazing though.

Zilean...can slow or speed up somebody. And he can blow stuff up. Yes, revive as well, but that doesn't make him comparable to Janna or Taric when it comes to necessary support.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2011 8:47am | Report
if you are having that much trouble getting outpushed, try having a roamer. So he can babysit wherever needed.
A jungling malphite wont have the impact in ganks that an olaf or a nunu has. (mostly because hes a lot slower) if you had a jungling nocturne, he could just ult those overextenders and kill them. If they start warding- get an oracles.

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide