Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Dealing with overextending enemies while lanning

Creator: A Snail December 4, 2015 7:50am
A Snail
<Member>
A Snail's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2015 7:50am | Report
I've always encountered overextending players, and I have a lot of trouble with them.
If I 1v1 them, I usually die, cause I like playing late game champions who needs lots of farming like Nasus.
On the other hand, if I let him push, I usually lose some CS under tower
I know the best way is to let a jungler gank them, but in my level, our jungler rarely gank, or even there's no jungler in our team.
Is there any ways to deal with this problem?
LevasK
<Member>
LevasK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2015 7:54am | Report
If your jungler doesn't gank on his own, why not suggest it to him? (Just don't be too pushy or he might get upset)
Alternatively, you could just try and get good at getting cs under the tower, as it is an important skill to learn, especially if you like playing champions like Nasus.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2015 8:07am | Report
When requesting help from a jungler, be sure to do so while you're still healthy, and they are reasonably close.
If you get chunked down to 20%, and then ask for jungler help, there can only be so much they can do.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2015 8:29am | Report
Learn exactly how to last hit under tower. E.g. with Dr. Mundo you can kill the ranged creeps with one AA with Blunt Force Trauma active after a turret shot. With Swain one tick of your ultimate will basically do an AA worth of damage to the ranged creeps. Tower shot and finish them off with an AA.

Not all champs have that sort of mechanism. Some of them you will need more CDR or more attack speed to make it work.

Ping the enemy laner to let your team know they are pushed up. Who knows if your jungler won't come your mid laner might make a roam if they are able.

If that isn't getting the reaction that your are looking for type some like "Ez kill top" in chat.

If your other lanes are getting destroyed you probably can't expect help from your jungler even though it might be the best thing that they can do (support the lane that isn't getting hammered).

Like utopus said help yourself by staying as healthy and resource rich as possible so that you can help when a gank does come top.

Also help yourself by watching the enemies movements and note if they place a ward. It can make a big difference if your jungler or mid laner knows they need to skirt around the river bush.

Also note if you the enemy laner has any summoners up.

If you have Teleport you may just have to bide your time a look for a teleport gank elsewhere on the map if you aren't making any head way in your lane.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide