Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Decisions and Opinions!

Creator: PseudoOlale November 10, 2012 12:40am
1 2
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2012 6:03pm | Report
OK, high Deeps champ with good sustainability thats slightly tanky.
Not Hecarim. He doesnt have any decent sustain, and is currently UP unless a team is built around him. He CAN be good and for your early games he would be just fine but later on he starts to lose his oomph. A few champs you want to look at VERY seriously are:

Jax (he would be your best fit IMO)
Fiora
Xin Zhao
Mordekaiser (a little odd and my personal favorite, i play him differently than anyone else and i can teach you if you like)
Kayle
Tryndamere
Rengar
Vladimir

Overall you can MAKE any physical damage champ sustainable fairly easily, as well as tanky, based on your item choices. If you want to know more about any of these champs you can PM me and i would be happy to give you more info. Jax, in particular though, i think you should REALLy give a very close look at. He deals mixed damage, equal parts Ad and AP, and his core item gives him both lefesteal and spellvamp, which means he is gaining life off of both sources of damage. On top of that he has a stupid high base level armor, health, and magic resist.

And mordekaiser? his passive, Iron Man, is an incredibly powerful ability that can be abused to horrific ends. Lots of damage coming very fast, and all that damage makes a perma shield that is contantly getting refreshed. I can teach you everything you need to know about him if you decide to try him out.

Hope this helps!
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2012 6:09pm | Report
Oh, and Nasus gets beaten by almost everyone. Dont play nassus and expect him to be good once you start getting into serious levels.

Dominions games are SHORTER than normal 5s, not longer. Thats why its a good IP farmer, more games=more ip.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
PseudoOlale
<Member>
PseudoOlale's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 10, 2012 9:00pm | Report
I've been looking into jax but I don't really know if i want to play him because his skills aren't really the type I'm looking for.

The reason I chose hecarim is because he has an escape initiate skill and can dish out damage on the move.Basically if i use him i would KS everything.He also has a CC skill which makes him good for team fights, I'm jut not that sure anymore now because Hecarim still seems like a good choice maybe if I just save up and buy Hecarim and play a few games until I actually slightly master him and then buy Jax so that when S3 comes out I'd have 2 heroes I can easily use to own in games.

But as I look at mordekaiser spotlight, he seems pretty high damage dealer OP Pusher.Now the question is Overmyynd, can you teach me how to play him?
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2012 9:10pm | Report
Absolutely. Follow the letter i sent you and ask me if you have any more questions.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide