Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Free Coaching

Creator: Penita13 May 18, 2016 12:09pm
23 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
Penita13
<Member>
Penita13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2016 12:09pm | Report

Current status: Offline (due to holiday)

Hey there,

After having done some replay reviews, I came to the conclusion that I actually really like coaching others and that I learned a lot from it myself as well. I want to start doing a lot more of these reviews, so that's why I'm asking for some replays to be able to review and coach

This service is completely free (for now ^^) as I feel like there's a mutual benefit: You learn from my suggestions and I learn from applying my knowledge in different situations. If you want to let me review something, there are a few requirements. First of all, you've got to have an account on Replay.gg, which is free and incredibly easy to sign-up to. Next to that, I want you to stay polite and not go in on my suggestions in this thread. If you don't understand why I mention something or you disagree, feel free to let me know by messaging me, but don't start a discussion here.

Finally, you might ask yourself why you would want to be coached by me, because I'm just gold. In fact, the reason I'm gold is because I don't have the time to play a lot of games, which means I don't have a very high rank. However, I have a very high MMR and frequently play games with diamond and platinum people. I have a lot of knowledge of the game and would like to share this with you guys.

If you're interested, you can comment here and leave your summoner-name and the server you play on. If I haven't responded within a week, I most probably have forgotten, so if you simply pm me I will get to it a.s.a.p. afterwards.

Greatings, Penita13

Thanks to myself for the signature ^^
Check out my Xerath guide
CaptainFancy
<Member>
CaptainFancy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 12, 2016 6:32am | Report
Good day!
I had a horrible game with jinx, early we won, but later in the game i just fell off.
anyway it wold be amazing if you could take a look :-)
http://www.replay.gg/search/euw/CaptainFancy#2708197361
Penita13
<Member>
Penita13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2016 10:51am | Report
Hello there,

I've taken the time to review the game, and these are the notes I've taken.

First off, I want to advice you to watch the replay yourself and rewatch the game with my notes besides you. If you see what I'm mentioning for yourself, it'll be easier for you to improve. For your convenience, I used a timestamp before every note, so comments are easy to trace back.

Secondly I want to mention that it was mainly the team-composition that was your demise. The enemy team has 2 assassins and a Kayle + Taric to protect them. Your team, on the other hand, had was generally really squishy and had hardly any CC whatsoever. As soon as the enemy assassins started to get fed, there was little that could still result in a win for you.

But lets get on with the notes:

Early Game:
3:30 -> Incredibly agressive and even more risky. Could have back-fired very hard on you. You blew all of your summoner spells and the support got the kill. All in all a questionable fight.
5:08 -> Try to avoid giving your enemies any advantages over you, in this case through health. Don't take avoidable damage by walking to them.
5:55 -> Good job pressing your advantages. Don't give your enemy any opportunity to get back into the game.
7:40 -> The enemy mid-laner is missung, the enemy jungler just died in the top-side of his jungle 1 minute ago. This means a lot of risk for you. Dont walk up if you don't have the vision to be able to walk back. Try to think ahead and keep an eye on your map.
8:55 -> Good kill!

Mid-game:
11:50 -> Your support just died in the river, so walk back! it worked out in the end, but you had to burn flash, while you still would've been able to take it afterwards. Play safe and take your time, especially if you're a late-game scaler like Jinx.
16:00 -> Good pressure mid
16:55 -> Way too agressive. Don't get cocky when you're ahead. You're still a squishy ADC who is 1/3 health and isolated from her team. A perfect target for Kha'Zix. Again, only take the safe fights.
18:40 -> Again, don't leave your team and isolate yourself. you'll be much more vulnerable.
20:25 -> Try not to get picked off and focus your damage and abilities. Next to that, make plays on the map by forcing objectives as 5. For example the Tier-one top turret that is still standing.
22:30 -> You and your team overstayed.
At this point in the game you should've looked to buy a Guardian's Angel. You still had enough damage, but it would've made sure you could live in teamfights.

The late-game was more of the same, so it's not worth mentioning. If you want to improve, try to work on your positioning in teamfights, your map-awareness and, most importantly, your decisionmaking. If you´re able to improve on these 3 topics, I think you'll win a lot more of your games.

I hope I've helped you with my review. If you have any questions regarding my notes or want me to review another one of your games, feel free to let me know.

Good luck,

- Penita13

Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2016 11:05am | Report
http://www.replay.gg/search/eune/janitsu#1439818463

do me now trying to be varus main
Penita13
<Member>
Penita13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2016 1:07pm | Report
sure. I'm a bit bussy tomorrow, so I may have to wait till wednesday, but I'll make sure I've done it before the end of that day.

Penita13
<Member>
Penita13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2016 1:29pm | Report
Hey there.

I'm terribly sorry for the delay. My past week has been incredibly rough. My personal life is very chaotic right now and I haven't been in the right mind to do anything really. I'm trying to put the pieces back together and as soon as I feel better, your review is at the top of my list.

I hope you can understand...

- Penita13

Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2016 1:32pm | Report
Penita13 wrote:
Hey there.

I'm terribly sorry for the delay. My past week has been incredibly rough. My personal life is very chaotic right now and I haven't been in the right mind to do anything really. I'm trying to put the pieces back together and as soon as I feel better, your review is at the top of my list.

I hope you can understand...

- Penita13

Could happen to anyone :^)

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Penita13
<Member>
Penita13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2016 11:23am | Report
Hey Janitsu,

Today I was finally able to review your replay. I want to, again, apologise for the delay and hope the tips from the review can make up for it.

I want to mention, before I start, that I advise you to watch the replay yourself as well. With my notes by your side, you can see for yourself how you could improve and it makes sure you learn more from it.

Early Game:
3:00 -> You appear to have some difficulties with dodging Yasuo's tornado's. If this is a structural occurance, buying boots very early or simply running 1 MS-quint can be very useful.
7:15 -> Very small tip. The enemy jungler ganked bot approximately 1 minute ago, so he'll most probably be in the top side of your jungle. Yes, you deny farm by pushing the lane, but if you don't have vision around you, you might get picked off. You're very immobile and thus an easy target. It worked out in the end, but it was quite risky.
9:15 -> This is a note that follows-up on my last one. Because you shove Yasuo in, you now have to back with 600g, which is kind of a waste, as you don't get much out of it. Try to freeze the wave in front of your turret (not under, otherwise you can't dodge as easily). Especially since you're very immobile, this will allow your jungler to gank, but prevent you from getting ganked, which is a major weakness of Varus.

Mid-Game:
16:10 -> Your rotation top (which was a very good call) allowed you to take riftherald very easily (the top-laner and jungler were both dead), but you didn't exploit this opportunity. Don't underestimate the effect riftherald can have on a game. It lasts for a very long time and allows you to make more plays.
18:00 -> This was a very good teamfight. Nice positioning and good focus.
20:40 -> Good rotation. Remain on the look-out for these kind of opportunities.
23:00 -> This is where the tides turned. You and your team didn't group up as 5 anymore and allowed yourself to get caught. The best way to exploit your advantages is to force objectives which, especially since you had a very good siege-comp, would have been really easy.
25:30 -> This shows that when you group, you can easily win. Note that Nunu is farming an unpressurised lane. If you see this happening, try to correct him and send him, for example, top. Helping eachother can be the key to victory.
26:15[/i[ -> Don't get too close. Try to bait out some abilities before taking any risks.

Late-Game:
27:40 -> Don't farm the bot side of the jungle if there's nothing else to be done around the bot/mid lane. In that case, going for the top-side of your jungle is a much better choice.
28:00 -> You and your team should focus on the next main objective. Don't waste any time, as it can only allow for mistakes to happen.
28:30 -> You had no vision on her whereabouts and, as you has probably notices, she'd been splitting all game long, so it was only logical she was around there.
35:30 -> This was a vary bad play from Lee-Sin. I can't make it any better. If you see this happening, don't follow up. Especially if you notice you have no vision.

In general, you can see that you're an experienced player. If I were you, I'f try to focus more on indirect map-awareness (meaning tracking where the enemy could be based off of patterns) and exploiting advantages. If you can improve those skills, you would probably win more games, but especially finish them off more easily.

I hope I was still able to help you. If you want me to review another replay, I've picked myself up again, so if all goes right I should be able to respond a lot sooner.

Ciao

- Penita13

Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 24, 2016 11:28am | Report
cool, thanks
Penita13
<Member>
Penita13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 6, 2016 4:29am | Report
I'm feeling a lot better than I did a few weeks ago, mainly because I've finished my school for this year. So, I'm able to do reviews again. I'm generally free every day, so when requested you can expect your review on quite a short notice.

CY@

- Penita13

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide