Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Getting closer to ranked

Creator: grrg March 16, 2013 9:35pm
1 2 3 4 5
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 11:23am | Report
Caitlyn es numero une backdoor carry.
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 12:56pm | Report
I'd backdoor Caitlyn all day, every day....

Sig made by Hogopogo
grrg
<Member>
grrg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 26, 2013 10:08pm | Report
Possible innuendos aside, I believe that I will choose Diana as my last mid champ, filling out my skeleton team.

As I have said in previous posts, I intend to main ADC. By main I mean that I want to be able to proficiently play many if not all champs for this position. Not only that but I want to know good and bad match-ups against other team comps and enemy champs in lane. As this is the case my list of ADC's will theoretically be ever growing.

Thank you all so much for your discussion and help. I think this pool will serve me well and I cant wait to begin my ranked journey :D.
Veritasaga
<Member>
Veritasaga's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 9, 2013 12:30pm | Report
Hello,
It pretty much depends on your style, but I will list you the champs I enjoy playing and think are very good for a team.

TOP: Renekton, Jarvan, Akali, Cho Gath (I would recommend a champ that needs no mana)
Jungle: Jarvan, Lee sin (fast jungle clearing and good gank potential), Cho Gath
Mid: well, here...I like a lot of champs... Akali, Ryze, Orianna, Lux, Morgana, Kassadin, Mordekaiser, Cho Gath
ADC: Ashe (one of the best and sooooo underrated), MF, Cait, Varus
Support: Leona, Taric, Lux, Morgana, Zilean and why not...Nidalee
grrg
<Member>
grrg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2013 12:38am | Report
So, bringing this discussion back to the top. I have seen phantomlord stream some Ziggs recently, along with him appearing in LCS I was wondering what everyone thought of him in ranked solo-queue and where he would fall in my team if i chose to play him.
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2013 4:29am | Report
grrg wrote:

So, bringing this discussion back to the top. I have seen phantomlord stream some Ziggs recently, along with him appearing in LCS I was wondering what everyone thought of him in ranked solo-queue and where he would fall in my team if i chose to play him.

I'm interested to hear as well. I like Ziggs the couple of times I have played him and hate playing against him and his range. I know that the idea was to play champs like Ziggs and Annie because people weren't used to seeing them in the LCS and playing against them. I just don't know if he is a champ worth playing a lot.
grrg
<Member>
grrg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2013 6:30pm | Report
When phantomlord played him there was a random happenchance that he wound up in a 1 v 2 lane, he was able to get 4 kills on the enemy team before his team took the top turret and switched back.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide