Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Hello everyone! Intro + looking for advice

Creator: Hawkeye998 May 2, 2015 7:51am
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 11:41am | Report
Welcome mister Hawke <3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: VirusNG1
Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 12:10pm | Report

Now about runes Click this its written by a member that rarely posts anymore, and it hasn't been updated in a while but it will still tell you everything you need to know about runes.

While that guide is (or at least used to be) a very good resource, the rune values have changed massively since he last updated it and therefore shouldn't be used as your MAIN and ONLY resource when deciding what runes you buy. While the two standard pages are still decent, the others are 100% outdated.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 12:25pm | Report
Vynertje wrote:

While that guide is (or at least used to be) a very good resource, the rune values have changed massively since he last updated it and therefore shouldn't be used as your MAIN and ONLY resource when deciding what runes you buy. While the two standard pages are still decent, the others are 100% outdated.

very true, its been a while I have actually read it but it still breaks down the gist of runes fairly well,

@Hawkeye but yeah only really look at the OP, and the first two example page :)
TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 3:18pm | Report

Yeah, he's a kewl support main! I'm sure he'll be really glad if he assisted you!

And hey, you can ask me and other players here also if you are troubles regarding playing the game!!

I forgot, you could ask me about champions that are picked off their meta (I'm breaking the meta). I often do that in normal games, but rarely in ranked. At least I have a good win rate. :D

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend it. You will be called often as a "TROLL" because of what you are doing. But if you're interested, give me a call!
Sig made by me!

Sirnikolai
<Member>
Sirnikolai's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 4:03pm | Report
Sorry OP no harm done to you. Whoever tried to instigate me failed because more importantly I had work.

ftfy= fix that for you tho other people see it differently in their minds.

@Wayne yes sorry i had work Katarina Shyvana Akali have no mana bars true thats what I love about these champions & many more with this matter. I keep wasting mana, missing skillshots etc
:(

My list of the lv3 runes was to Best to least important (that's why "energy" is last in glyph(sorry I was in a rush)

Note: I did receive advice but afterwards came some more negative comments, so the two people who told me about Mobility Boots props regardless what happemn to that thread afterwards. I was builled & use whe i was a teenager, so if any negative comments swing my way from, insulting my knowledge, to trying to stir up the pot, I try to end it quicker by explaining it better, or by saying "kids". What's so wrong about the word "kid" if your not one don't flip out. 8 years playing Maplestory sorry if you can't handle my way of typing online.

To OP. only 1 person from here has played ARAM with me & i got stuck with a champion i'm not good with yet Warwick the others on here really Don't know how I act online.... your opinion on me is your own k.
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 4:25pm | Report
Sirnikolai wrote:
Sorry OP no harm done to you. Whoever tried to instigate me failed because more importantly I had work.

ftfu= fix that for you tho other people see it differently in their minds.

lol wat? It's FTFY. You just abbreviated something that was already abbreviated, have we gone too far?

Good to see another MBIB though
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Your skills are inferior, but not YayaFTW's! Go check him out for a great signature!
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 5:18pm | Report
What's MBIB? o.O
Thanks to MissMaw for the sig!
Sticks and stones may break my bones, b*tch you can't phase me.
Ranked Misadventures
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 5:22pm | Report
What's MBIB? o.O

Well, it's best we don't bring that up, seeing as it's slightly disrespectful to a certain member of MOBAFire. Let's get back on topic.
TheSilverDust
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 5:47pm | Report
sirell wrote:

Well, it's best we don't bring that up, seeing as it's slightly disrespectful to a certain member of MOBAFire. Let's get back on topic.

I see. It may be better that I have no knowledge regarding that than knowing it. :)
Sig made by me!

Hawkeye998
<Member>
Hawkeye998's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 3, 2015 7:29pm | Report
@Sirnikolai - I'm sure you're a great person in real life.
@utopus and IPodPulse - Thanks! I've added you both.
@everyone else - Thank you all for the advice and welcomes. I've just started buying runes and I'm working on a generic page for now - AD marks, armor seals, and MR glyphs. Just a couple wins away from completing that and then I will start expanding and making specialized pages. I'll be sure to look over those links, I haven't had time yet.
I played some games with my brother today as support and jungle and he actually said I did well :') - He's 7 years younger than me and relishes in my noobishness so clearly playing to improve is yielding some results.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide