Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Help with strategy! (Fiddlesticks)

Creator: MrFloyd August 5, 2014 7:38pm
MrFloyd
<Member>
MrFloyd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 5, 2014 7:38pm | Report
Hello users of Mobafire! one and a half weeks ago i got this game and i love it! however there are a few things i am kinda stuck with. I enjoy playing Fiddlesticks middle lane all the time! however i want a role that will give me a lot of action but yet enough for my champion (Fiddlesticks) to survive. So i was wondering any strategy's for playing Fiddlesticks in middle lane?

- Special Items?
- Good Strategy's?
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2014 10:23pm | Report
Zhonya's Hourglass is the big pickup you'll want to get every game. You can use the active to protect yourself from being killed during your ultimate. Just remember that you can't move while using Zhonya's so there might be times where you need to chase people down instead of instantly turning golden.

Other than that, Morellonomicon, Sorcerer's Shoes, Void Staff and Rabadon's Deathcap are all great items. You could maybe go for some heavier mana regen with Athene's Unholy Grail or Rod of Ages if you're having trouble managing your sustain.

Fiddlesticks isn't often played as a mid laner at higher levels of play (though there are a few people out there who do) so you might have trouble finding good guides for that sort of thing. Since you're pretty new, it's unlikely that the enemy team will be buying very many wards. Use bushes or hide behind walls to set up those perfect Crowstorms.
Thanks to Jovy for the sig!
turingexp
<Member>
turingexp's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 10, 2014 11:57pm | Report
he's a pretty deadly jungler
TotemTiki
<Member>
TotemTiki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 11, 2014 9:58am | Report
Get lock-down heavy teams to make use of Crowtorm. Someone like a Jarvan IV can really do damage. Build glass cannon-people don't really know who to focus in a fight, and offense is the best defense.
TYVM Ubby for this AMAZING Sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide