Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

How to ADC?

Creator: Kazboh13 December 15, 2013 4:09pm
13 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
EdisonKhoo
<Guide Critic>
EdisonKhoo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 2:13am | Report
Last hitting, positioning in teamfights.

ADC should always buy either Bloodthirster nor Blade of the Ruined King depends on which ADC u use. For example: Vayne uses Blade of the Ruined King and Caitlyn uses Bloodthirster more often.

The OP ADC now I think is Sivir and Jinx

And always remember to buy Last Whisper and infinite edge as it is important on every ADC too.
My Review Shop
Thanks to IPodPulse for this sig, check out his Signature Shop here ^^
Faceman
<Member>
Faceman's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 6, 2014 8:59am | Report
^

just one question I got. I can play really good tristana, sivir, jinx, but my Caitlyn is just utter **** (something about her attack animation or whatever the **** idk). I can't carry with her to save my life... why's that?
FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2014 5:10am | Report
Faceman wrote:

^

just one question I got. I can play really good tristana, sivir, jinx, but my Caitlyn is just utter **** (something about her attack animation or whatever the **** idk). I can't carry with her to save my life... why's that?

Q+E combo helps.
Save the crit proc for enemy champions for free poke.
Try to proc in the bushes as often as possible, really increases your damage output.

Her attack animation (the whole quick-scope thing) is actually really easy for me. Better than most other champions in fact. I'm afraid the only thing I can add is to try getting used to it.
If you want to help me, teach me.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide