Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

I Need Help!!!! Please Tell ME HOW TO GET...

Creator: Guirdian Smash July 16, 2013 5:22pm
1 2
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 18, 2013 2:25pm | Report
I couldn't really see much of the hud but I hope I can still point out some useful things.

I can't see your mouse so I'm not sure if you aren't, but I'd suggest to go full smartcasting without a range indicator on all abilities, spells and items to get a feel for your ranges and to actually be able to trade on the edge(or to be on edge with trading :P) I believe some people have different mixes for differenct champs(Leona's e on non-smart for example) though.

I believe 1/16/13 is a better mastery set-up for nunu. I'd replace that ap glyphs with mres too, but I guess that's a matter of preference. Also, I don't think Ohmwrecker was a good item choice. It's almost as costy as a Runic Bulwark.

You went for a push when you had zero vision. Being in lane without vision is considered suicidal when you're not pushing already.

--skipped to late because I was lazy--

18:25 I noticed two things; not enough vision to go all-in(a lot of mias too), but I'd like to point out your actions in that quick skirmish. You hit your e fine, also good that you got behind ulting mf, but then you walked into the brush. Why? I would've just popped my ult I guess. Not that I would've fought without vision and it didn't really matter after all since cho was coming.

21:29 Perhaps you didn't notice(sound) but mf used her ult there. Would be a nice time to get into a teamfight.

22:20 You didn't use blood boil on cait and you went chasing with annie and fiddle while you could've protected cait with e and your ult.

22:44 You ran off while I think you should've at least used your w on voli and perhaps stay in range to help peeling with e or use w again if it would take that long.

24:30, 26:00 Use that w! W is one of those abilities which should practically be spammed all day when you can afford it.

A lot of nitpicking but I hope it helps in some way.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
samgoeslol
<Member>
samgoeslol's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 19, 2013 7:04am | Report
teamfighting is really hard to master. its about insight on all the champs/their purpose.
I tend to master teamfighting one champ at a time, since every champ has its own gimmicks.

I pride myself in high teamfighting skills since thats where i carry most of my games. my #1 tip is:
Tell yourself to take your time. Take a step back in your mind and you will realize that teamfights seem slower and you find yourself having more time to react.

#2: make sure to know the relative powerlvl of every champion in the game. Then try to disrupt fed enemies and protect fed teammates (the balance between those two mostly depends on compositions and your very own champion)

#3: as a tank: try to draw as much aggro as possible while peeling for your carry/diving the enemy backline
as an adcarry: usually kill whats closest (unless its an alistar that recently used his abilites or something like that)
ap: dps: often like adc
burst: blow up backline or frontline depending on spammability and raw damage
support: peel for your backline but go for a good cc on a fed enemy backliner if easy to land.
bruiser: dive in and force them to hit you while dealing max dmg to enemy backline

#4: itemiziation: build items like lw, frozen heart, aegis... depending on the distribution of your enemies damage, resistances, hp and make sure to maximize your potential. If you arent all that good in your role, try to opt for more tankiness as glasscannon builds require more accurate assessment of the respective situations.

#5: hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy: DON'T PANIC and keep your towel close to your pc ;)

greez sam
<-summonername on EUW: strawhatbro
check out my blog
+rep if you like my posts^^
watch my stream
follow me on twitter and facebook
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide