Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I want a new jungler!!

Creator: niknameisnik April 27, 2012 5:32am
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 8:21am | Report

mundo is basically shyv but with cleavers haha.

Mundo as a dragon would be interesting to see.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Freddy Shopan
<Member>
Freddy Shopan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 8:30am | Report
animorte wrote:

Mundo as a dragon would be interesting to see.

Baron.

Of course, I'm over-exaggerating the differences between those two junglers, but their playstyle is rather similar.
Nalestom
<Member>
Nalestom's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 1, 2012 8:53pm | Report
How does Nocturne generally fare as a jungler in ranked? I've played a dozen games or so as him in the jungle and have only done poorly once or twice. His pre-6 ganks are excellent if you have a nicely-timed Flash and can keep the enemy champion in range of your Unspeakable Horror. After I get Paranoia, I find that I'm able to successfully gank whenever an enemy champion is extended even a little outside of their turret's range.

Thoughts?
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2012 8:20am | Report
Noct is one of the best junglers in any elo. In IPL4 i only ever really saw him get owned by Dr. Mundo. And even then, the particular mundo player was known to be one of the best in the world.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
kaltok
<Member>
kaltok's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2012 2:20pm | Report
for me nocturn is the real deal., can go gank in level 3 or 2. nocturn ultimate skill is one the best. specially for FF'ing a carry or AP champs. also lee sin.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 2, 2012 5:44pm | Report
Yeah Lee Sin is nuts in the jungle.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
roarrgasm
<Member>
roarrgasm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 4:27pm | Report
I jungle with Xin Zhao. He is very easy to play if you are just starting out and he can clear the jungle without having too much trouble. His Audacious Charge will slow enemies for a lot so you can get some good successful ganks. I have a guide for him if you want to look at it. There are also a lot of other good xin guides you can look at for jungling. I just suggested him because he is quite easy to play for the first time
I have a guide about how to play a champion called Xin Zhao. He is a cool asian guy with a big stick and he looks like this...

--> LINK TO MY XIN ZHAO GUIDE! <--
I also have a cool guide about a champion that most people like to call... Kennen!. He is so cute and fluffy I could just hold him like a little kitty. He might electrocute you, though. He looks like this:

--> LINK TO MY KENNEN GUIDE! <--

+rep would be nice too if i helped you... ;)
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 4:36pm | Report
Unfortunately Xin is pretty much the worst champion in the entire game right now. :(
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 7, 2012 4:53pm | Report
Nunu is hilariously fun to jungle.
roarrgasm
<Member>
roarrgasm's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 10, 2012 8:34pm | Report
well i wouldnt say he is the worst champ but yes, he is a bit on the weaker side because he is quite easy to counter. If you want to learn to jungle or find an easy champ to use in the jungle, I find him a good pick because he has all of the things a jungler needs. Sustain, slow, knock up, tanky while doing a reasonable amount of damage ect
I have a guide about how to play a champion called Xin Zhao. He is a cool asian guy with a big stick and he looks like this...

--> LINK TO MY XIN ZHAO GUIDE! <--
I also have a cool guide about a champion that most people like to call... Kennen!. He is so cute and fluffy I could just hold him like a little kitty. He might electrocute you, though. He looks like this:

--> LINK TO MY KENNEN GUIDE! <--

+rep would be nice too if i helped you... ;)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide