Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

If you were gonna choose ONE champ to.....

Creator: FunkMan May 13, 2012 9:27am
1 2 3
galaticmy
<Member>
galaticmy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 27, 2012 10:40pm | Report
Fizz as top or mid. He's honestly one of the most fun champs to play and can AP/Tank better than any champ iv'e seen.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 6:26pm | Report
Meh, not sure about this question. I know what roles I can perform and what roles I cannot/am subpar at.

Sincerely, if I had to pick a character for Twisted Treeline, I'd say Kayle *crowd gasps and laughs*. I only failed to carry one 3 vs 3 game with her on TT ranked, and this because we were unnexperienced at banning on that meta.

If we're speaking about soloqueue - and since I'm at best doing mid - I'd say Orianna even though I have more fun with Swain. The difference lies that she interacts better with teams than Swain, who is a "loner" in his methods.
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 28, 2012 10:31pm | Report
Dominion - Evelynn is ridiculously fun and such a great insult to the enemy team.

Twisted Treeline - I have single-handedly carried countless games with both Skarner and Fizz (including those 1v3 moments and nothing but your nexus left, but ace and push for the win like a boss anyway). I can't choose between the two.

Summoner's Rift - Galio, as I have already said, can do almost everything. So can Pantheon, who just needs more farm.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 29, 2012 1:42am | Report
^ Evelynn on Dominion kicks so much *** people start shouting "HAXX" on the chatlog :D
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide