Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

I'm completely ****ing sick of this game for...

Creator: B-Wong November 24, 2012 6:53pm
1 2 3 4
Athan
<Member>
Athan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2012 7:03am | Report
Hey. Yorick.

Do i need say more :D?

You can easily safely harass without getting in trouble the least. He has zero sustain, so sit back and enjoy Darius hardest counter. I'm surprised no one said this yet.

I'm thinking you're maybe going about playing versus Darius the wrong way?
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2012 8:49pm | Report
I don't have a problem with him because I play ranged tops usually. Those own him because he is kited so easily and you can harass him down and zone him early. I am not sure which melee's outdamage him early or past a certain point though. I'd just try Nidalee / Elise (btw she's stupid easy to win lane with just fyi) / Jayce if you have the chance to pick after him.

Glad to see you posting. :)
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 19, 2012 1:08pm | Report
If you need a melee champion to counter Darius might I suggest Olaf? You have true damage long before he does, you can poke him, you have natural sustain (+ wriggles).

Soften him up a bit with a few axes run in there and then smack him with true damage. If he sticks around use W and true damage whenever possible. He ought to change his mind rather quickly.
CrimsonSkyz
<Member>
CrimsonSkyz's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 5:45pm | Report
OMG! I <3 this thread!!! I'm fhucking sick of Darius too >.> EVERY SINGLE FHUCKING GAME THERE IS ALMOST ALWAYS A FHUCKING Darius. I play regular blind pick normal games so I have no clue who I am up against when I choose my top lane. Well actually I have a pretty big clue who I'm up against now...hint: Still my fave top champs are melee(ex: Lee Sin) so I pick them frequently. Now I know what to do against Darius top lane! But seriously... WHY THE FHUCK DID RIOT MAKE A CHAMP THAT TAKES 0 SKILL TO PLAY... If the Darius has skill then it makes things even worse ._.
I am a hypocrite though. I play Darius too but only so I can beat the sh*t out of the enemy Darius. GIVE HIM A TASTE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE!
Death Has Arrived
Currently on vacation~
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 21, 2012 5:49pm | Report
Darius in general isn't very hard to deal with actually. Balanced character.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 22, 2012 12:40am | Report
choose morgana then and you can easily counter him after you reached lvl6. just make sure you farm patiently and taking enough last hits. Flash, R, Q, W, E (and Ignite if needed) and there you go.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide