Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I'm new, have enough IP points to buy a new...

Creator: Knee March 18, 2011 7:43pm
1 2 3
Knee
<Member>
Knee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 7:43pm | Report
What is your favorite champion? I have no idea who to pick, in all honesty.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 7:44pm | Report
This isn't really a choice the community can do for you. My advice is read up on all the Champions; Their abilities, gameplay, stuff like that :). See what sparks your interest! Read some guides as well, might be a cool trick you can do with that champion that you find interesting :)
Knee
<Member>
Knee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 7:54pm | Report
Thanks for the quick response! Although if it helps, I like the small (low health), quick classes that can do great amounts of damage and get kills. I have a feeling that if I knew how to play Teemo I'd like him, and I am quite good with Amumu. I've read a guide on Teemo and will try him out, but based on my preferences is there any particular class that I would enjoy?
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 7:55pm | Report
Low health, quick and with a lot of damage that can rack kills? Pretty much sums up Nocturne or Evelynn if you ask me :)
Knee
<Member>
Knee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 8:00pm | Report
Tyvm! I will try those out... Quick question, but I assumed that all champions were supposed to be balanced. Why do some champions cost more than others? Will they always be this way or do the prices rotate weekly? About how much money would it cost to buy all of the heroes? I'm planning on staying with this game after seeing how much fun it is :)
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2011 8:02pm | Report
Some champions are harder to play than others, but I'm not quite sure at the pricing. Clever marketing, perhaps? Make people buy RP to afford the expensive and exiting new Champions? :) Prices does not rotate, but they sometimes permanently reduce the RP (Riot Points) price of a Champion. And it would cost A LOT to buy them all, and thats pretty much all the info you need ;)
Joobieo#41288
<Member>
Joobieo#41288's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 7:10am | Report
Just keep trying the free ones out for a few weeks until you find some you really enjoy.
Current Solo Q Elo = 1405+
Active United States Marine
Malzahar - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
Kassadin - Ranked Mini Guide / Build
MDC
<Member>
MDC's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 8:15am | Report
Cho is MEGAZERGLING!
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 19, 2011 12:21pm | Report
what i would suggest is go to the link which MDC has given n also try out all the champ who are free until u are confident that u really like this champ can get decent scores with the champ ..

so keep trying the champs this week n the next rotation mayb after this 2 rotation u may be able to find a champ which u really like n would enjoying playing n killing with :P ... cya in game bro

hope this helps,
shadows
Bross
<Member>
Bross's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2011 5:13am | Report
Low hp, high damage?

Ryze
Veigar
LeBlanc
Annie

They ****ing nuke hard.