Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lots of questions from a totaly LoL-Noob

Creator: Lolnub95 January 13, 2013 1:35pm
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 11:17am | Report
You could also save your RP up until you decide?

I've spent a lot of money on RP to buy champions and skins alike. I bought the bundles to save myself the effort for some of them.

I don't even know how many skins I have... 50? 60? 70?

Atm, Kha'Zix, Evelynn, Shen, Amumu and Malphite are pretty strong, but instaban champions.

Other considerations are Miss Fortune, Ezreal, Jax, Irelia, Kassadin, Ryze, Caitlyn.

I won't name supports, since their game is quite stable for the majority of them.
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 6:05pm | Report
Lolnub95 wrote:

Okay, ty guys, but I couldn´t decide, maybe I will buy 2 Champs and 2 Skins, because ~ 70 Matches for 2 6300er are very much... What have you done with your RPs? Maybe that will help me... Btw, I know, there isn´t a best champ, but people say Darius is OP etc. What are your favourite champs, respectivily what do you think is the "best champ"?

my favorites are Nidalee, Tristana, Cassiopeia, Katarina, Miss Fortune, and most supports.

You can get Alistar and Tristana for free via facebook and youtube pages so I would do that

Also best champion is kind of hard to say, per role. I would say Elise, Evelynn, Kha'Zix are really good right now
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
Lolnub95
<Member>
Lolnub95's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2013 10:32am | Report
Ok ty guys, new questions.

1.I hear often that Darius is generally the most OP champ, is that true because both of you don´t listed him...

2. Is that always so that when a champ is for sale one skin for him is it too?

3. Maybe I bough 3 Champs and 1 Skin from the RPs, what do you think about that?

4. What for a sense have things like 7 sites of runes for 2600 RP? Does I have a disadvantage with no 7 sites?

5. How can I get Tristana for free? I heared you must like a page on facebook ( can you link me?) and your e-mail must be similar to your LoL-Account. Can I change the e-mail adress in LoL and when yes how?

6. I heared that Skins can change spells, is that true and when yes what for skins?
Bellpepper
<Member>
Bellpepper's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2013 8:43am | Report
Lolnub95 wrote:

Ok ty guys, new questions.

1.I hear often that Darius is generally the most OP champ, is that true because both of you don´t listed him...

He can be shut down fairly easily by ranged Champions since he doesn't have any gapcloser besides Flash. Otherwise he is a nice Champ no doubt, but not OP.

Lolnub95 wrote:

3. Maybe I bough 3 Champs and 1 Skin from the RPs, what do you think about that?

Honestly, you can handle it any way you like. It might be nice if you have alot of Champions, but if you buy one Champion after another, each of them is gonna get little playingtime. So in your place I'd probably either buy a Champ or two with 1 Skin each (if you like them) and then play them 100 games each till you have enough to buy a new Champion.
Lolnub95 wrote:

6. I heared that Skins can change spells, is that true and when yes what for skins?

Some skins change the spell animations, it just makes them look different, but it works just the same way. Pulsefire Ezreal being the prime example, then things like Zombie Brand and the like ;)
Lolnub95
<Member>
Lolnub95's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2013 11:19am | Report
Ty. Btw, after a match 4 "very cool guys" reported me only because I tested a champ and hat a KD from 1/6, they had btw nearly the same, 2/4 and so on. Can I be banned because of this 4 senseless reports?
Lolnub95
<Member>
Lolnub95's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 20, 2013 11:27pm | Report
PUSH and new questions:

Has something changed with the nerfs from e.g. Evelynn and if yes, what are "good" champions atm or are Kha´Zix and friends also the "best" at now? And btw, what is with Irelia? Some people say she is bad after the nerf, what do you think, is she good atm? I want to buy her or Katharina...
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 24, 2013 3:31am | Report
Ok, skins are pretty much useless, you should spend them on champions. RP, for me, I use them for champions whereas IP for Runes. There isn't a best champ, it is best when you play them well. If you find a champ you like and master it, it is the best champ. Just pick one you like.
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 6:14am | Report
I've got both Katarina and Irelia and they are both fun. Katarina is more about getting kills to reset your abilities so you can use them against immediately. Irelia is more about attack speed.

I think both of them are fine atm. I wouldn't say they are OP but they can both snowball if you can get fed early.
Jo3HooDYo
<Member>
Jo3HooDYo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 7:19am | Report
I used my RP to get boosts.
IP Boosts FTW.
XP boosts are also nice, but it's better to get them post lvl 20, because if you hit lvl 30 and dont have as much play experience your kinda eff'd.
same goes with skins. if you have RP, don't spend them on skins unless you're decent with a champ.
and it will avoid lots of stupid spamming and trash talk on you in team chat. idk how many times i heard "y u buy skin and u fail "insert character name here". there are alot of mean, stupid people you'll get teamed up with.

on the champ choices, i started with Alistar, and played pretty much only him until i was lvl 10 lol.

as for runes, i bought them as soon as i could, but they're not pertinent until you can get tier 3 runes. the boosts tier 2 give are minimal because you don't have that many rune slots available starting out.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 7:23am | Report
Jo3HooDYo wrote:

I used my RP to get boosts.
IP Boosts FTW.

Don't do it! ITS A LIE! :O

Funny thing I just calculated this yesterday :P

Here
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Hogopogo

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide