Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Lots of questions from a totaly LoL-Noob

Creator: Lolnub95 January 13, 2013 1:35pm
1 2 3
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 7:42am | Report
Lolnub95 wrote:

Ok ty guys, new questions.

1.I hear often that Darius is generally the most OP champ, is that true because both of you don´t listed him...

2. Is that always so that when a champ is for sale one skin for him is it too?

3. Maybe I bough 3 Champs and 1 Skin from the RPs, what do you think about that?

4. What for a sense have things like 7 sites of runes for 2600 RP? Does I have a disadvantage with no 7 sites?

5. How can I get Tristana for free? I heared you must like a page on facebook ( can you link me?) and your e-mail must be similar to your LoL-Account. Can I change the e-mail adress in LoL and when yes how?

6. I heared that Skins can change spells, is that true and when yes what for skins?

1. Darius is strong, but by no means OP. His ultimate is OP, but if that's on CD, then the rest of his kit isn't *too* strong.

2. No, just because the champion is on sale does not necessarily mean that a skin for them will also be on. However, it's not uncommon to have both champ and skin in the same sale. Just keep up to date with them and you'll know.

3. Up to you. But if you do buy with RP, do it only when the champion is on sale.

4. If you have more rune pages, you can tailor fit them to specific champions and specific circumstances. Perhaps you feel one game you require more magic resist or think mobility will be more key. Since you can't change your rune pages inside a game lobby, having multiple rune pages is advantageous for this purpose.

5. You can get a Tristana skin for free, but you can't get Tristana for free. You still have to buy her using IP/RP. She's not that expensive, though.

6. Skins may change the animations, but the effects are otherwise no different. To rephrase a common saying, 'buying skins does not buy skills'.
Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 8:20am | Report
Actually, I got Tristana for free and it was just week or two ago. If you have problems getting her for free, you are supposed to send support an e-mail and include screenshots and they will add her for you for free.
Jo3HooDYo
<Member>
Jo3HooDYo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 25, 2013 5:14pm | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Don't do it! ITS A LIE! :O

Funny thing I just calculated this yesterday :P

Here

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: