Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Need a little help with 2 champs

Creator: bogdan99999 December 5, 2013 11:06am
1 2
Omnislash GG
<Member>
Omnislash GG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 6, 2013 5:49pm | Report
I don't know anything about your playstyle, so I can't really speculate too much. You're likely dying too much because your positioning is bad, or you're making bad decisions (chasing, getting baited, trying to "save" a teammate, etc). I had the same problem, but after watching some professional streams, I got a handle on those sort of things.

As for your build, your Ashe is mostly right, but it can be tweaked. For example, you don't need Statikk Shiv AND Phantom Dancer. A defensive item (( Guardian Angel, Randuin's Omen)) would serve you better than a minimal increase in attack speed .

Your build order also matters, and depends on how the game is going. You aren't always going to build the same items every game - you adapt to what your enemies are building, whether you're ahead or behind (you have more kills than deaths, or vice versa), etc. For example, if you're behind (dying a lot), maybe buy a Negatron Cloak or a Chain Vest, which you can build into a Guardian Angel later. Most likely, you're going to be going against an AD at first, so a Chain Vest is usually best. You can even get Cloth Armor and it'd help.

And, of course, if you're ahead, you get that Bloodthirster ---> Phantom Dancer ASAP, and it's GG for the other team.

Things like that are why it's considered a strategy game, so I'd recommend reading some builds here on the site (not just the build, but the commentary by the author of the build). These guys really know what they're talking about. And, of course, watch some streams. My 2c.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide