Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

New Girl in League of Legends (Looking for...

Creator: Sontererael
April 26, 2012 5:37am
25 posts page 1 of 3 Forums » New Player Help » New Girl in League of Legends (Looking for Mentor -> Kayle and Ashe More...
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Sontererael » April 26, 2012 5:37am | Report
Good evening people from Mobafire, I am Sonterael. I took the name from name generator if you are wondering it was a Angel/Devil name generator cause I did not feel like making my own name. I am a twenty year old female that is looking for a friendly person that can help me learn the game a bit. I did not made an account yet I will soon just looking for someone to that would like to mentor somebody with experience in small games like world of Warcraft and star craft that some of my friends from the game playing location I go to say that it is basically a combo of both. I do not like the people in the game place since they are to serious and are not afraid to screw others over that is why I am here looking for a Mentor as you call it. I am a french person from Canada so please do not mock me cause I am a horrible person for spelling but I do understand English really well. I will also use the person that mentor me as my recruiter if they have bonuses or that is just useless.

> Be a really nice person
> Can type English
> Does not want mic chat since I do not want too
> Knows what he is doing
> That knows the character I am interested of playing listed bellow


Kayle

The Judicator


Reason: The reason that I kinda want to learn Kayle is one she is an angel that is female that pretty much hides her true form. She has the wings and everything and she is also like a paladin or some sort. I like this character for those facts she looks like an character I could enjoy playing. She is also a cheap in price character that is kinda a surprise to me making me even more happy to go for her.


Ashe

The Frost Archer


Reason: I kinda like her skins which makes me want her even more to be honest but the main reason is that she is a frost archer and in real life I kinda like doing some archery and all so she just mainly cause she does something that I am interested in my self so the character and I are compatible.
Sontererael's Forum Avatar

Sontererael
<Member>
Posts: 11
Joined: Apr 26th, 2012
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Slappiz » April 26, 2012 6:46am | Report
I'm a guy, please have my babies!
Slappiz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Slappiz
<Member>
Posts: 1599
Joined: Jul 15th, 2011
Rep: Memorable (60)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Sontererael » April 26, 2012 6:50am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

I'm a guy, please have my babies!


In so many ways this makes me want to report you but I am going to be nice enough to keep my patience. I am not here to look for a boyfriend I have one right now I do not want to cheat on him with a kid that is immature enough to post such things when they are people that are really young that might be playing this game and might be using this game. I hope that is understandable that I am saying hell no on you question or even to your comment.
Sontererael's Forum Avatar

Sontererael
<Member>
Posts: 11
Joined: Apr 26th, 2012
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Slappiz » April 26, 2012 6:55am | Report
Damn this just got real!

Huehue.. I'm out of here
Slappiz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Slappiz
<Member>
Posts: 1599
Joined: Jul 15th, 2011
Rep: Memorable (60)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Sontererael » April 26, 2012 6:59am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

Damn this just got real!

Huehue.. I'm out of here


Might I ask why do people even bother to troll you are just wasting people time and patience they will need later on in there life that they would not have because of the trolls that are around the world just like this person that decided to troll me.
Sontererael's Forum Avatar

Sontererael
<Member>
Posts: 11
Joined: Apr 26th, 2012
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Slappiz » April 26, 2012 7:01am | Report
Why so serious?
Slappiz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Slappiz
<Member>
Posts: 1599
Joined: Jul 15th, 2011
Rep: Memorable (60)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Sontererael » April 26, 2012 7:07am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

Why so serious?


I hate people that are just trolling I like jokes but not in these types of forum where that I am looking for help. Also the fact that there might be random kids in this site and these are not things that we want them to be exposed to at a young age. If you would of send it in a private message I would of most likely laugh for a few moment and reject you obviously but still would be laughing. I am the type of person that wants to be a parent someday and yeah. I hope you do not get banned for it if someone reports you but I did want to warn you that is all.
Sontererael's Forum Avatar

Sontererael
<Member>
Posts: 11
Joined: Apr 26th, 2012
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Slappiz » April 26, 2012 7:11am | Report

Also the fact that there might be random kids in this site and these are not things that we want them to be exposed to at a young age.


Say what!?

"I'm a guy, please have my babies!" - please tell me how that affects kids? Are they going to grow up and become rapist or the next Hitler?
Slappiz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Slappiz
<Member>
Posts: 1599
Joined: Jul 15th, 2011
Rep: Memorable (60)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Sontererael » April 26, 2012 7:22am | Report
Slappiz wrote:



Say what!?

"I'm a guy, please have my babies!" - please tell me how that affects kids? Are they going to grow up and become rapist or the next Hitler?


Well there are many things that people do not understand about psychology and little things may change someone for ever. One of my friends was going out with a girl that kept the secret of Cancer when she died he never been the same its been four years he is still not ready to move on and hes my age. Just saying anything can change something in a person life so be certain on what you say before you say it and kids are the easiest one to get the bad idea to stick with them the rest of there life and get affected by small comments like that. But anyways I kinda wish to get a mentor now and not some random person that is looking on how much fun is it to piss someone off.
Sontererael's Forum Avatar

Sontererael
<Member>
Posts: 11
Joined: Apr 26th, 2012
Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » April 26, 2012 8:02am | Report
Trololol? wow this thread is depressing... Guess you never know when innocent trolling is going to get the "c" bomb (cancer) dropped on you to kill your fun. Sontereael, relax lol. No one is going to make fun of people for getting cancer, and since he has zero clue where you are from or what you look like, im sure he was not being serious about wanting you to have his babies. He was not trying to piss you off, just making a humerus social commentary on the rarity of females that play this game, and video games in general. I would have mentored you, but you seem a bit too serious to have fun with :(

Good luck.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Posts: 1406
Joined: Feb 16th, 2012
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!