Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

New Girl in League of Legends (Looking for...

Creator: Sontererael April 26, 2012 5:37am
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2012 8:02am | Report
This thread is just... wat.
Anyway, I'd mentor as I do know what I'm doing most of the time but, I know neither of the champs.

Saying you're a female around here is bound to attract weird comments like "I'm a guy, please have my babies!" especially on the internet.

You can't expect everyone to be 100% serious 100% of the time. Learn to live a little. :P

Anyway, have a good time here. I hope you find a mentor to cater to your needs.

EDIT: The colors hurt... so much. /cringe
True love is found only in yourself.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2012 8:11am | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

EDIT: The colors hurt... so much. /cringe

^^ Agreed. Just because you CAN have crazy rainbow colors doesnt mean you SHOULD use crazy rainbow colors...
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Sontererael
<Member>
Sontererael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2012 8:27am | Report
My apologies I guess I should not use colors then i just thought would make it better for the readers. I am not that serious just do not like when people troll and its like I said if you send it as a private message I would of laugh but not on a post.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2012 8:47am | Report
Generally people make comments like that to make ALOT of people laugh (whether or not it achieves its goal is irrelevant) so a pm would defeat the purpose. Lawl have u ever been on the internet before?
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Sontererael
<Member>
Sontererael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 26, 2012 9:08am | Report
I guess I might of over reacted just yeah. Anyway I added you after tutorial game cause I do not know.

I have played tutorial and played ashe three times I had one bad game that a grave kept taking my kills but yeah I do not know if it will be easier for people.
ExSeaD
<Member>
ExSeaD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 28, 2012 7:20am | Report
This is why you don't reveal yourself to be a girl openly on the internet because if you can't ignore some little kids' trolling then don't say your a girl. Also the pink text is making my eyes water.

On another note I'd might be able to mentor you but you'd probably should choose someone else apart from me.
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2012 5:34pm | Report
hmmm....this thread went weird. On the note of mentoring though, I'd be happy to help you seeing as no-one really wants to/tells you to avoid them LOL exsead. Technically I am not a pro though, seeing as I am lv 20 but I would be happy to help. I do own both characters, and have played ashe extensively. I can start playing kayle also, seeing as I'm good at learning characters fast. It's also why I'm willing to mentor I guess, I just pick up things. Anyway, if you do not have a mor experienced mentor right now then I am free to help.

Either way, make sure you follow the best guides item build on here for you're champion seeing as it takes quite a while to learn how to properly build your champ.
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2012 6:09pm | Report
I just have to say, this "I had one bad game that a grave kept taking my kills" means you have a little bit of a bad attitude to the game already. You shouldn't be worried about "kill steals" - kills are not what wins the game, destroying the enemy nexus is what wins the game.

You don't really need a tutor for the game, if you're worried about doing poorly in a normal game, play a Co-op vs AI or custom game until you're satisfied with your skill level/knowledge of that champion.

glhf.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by thenamelessbard ♡
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2012 6:34pm | Report
Gotta hate it when a grave takes your kills....
Thanks to Lugignaf for the sig!
ShiftyCake
<Member>
ShiftyCake's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 29, 2012 7:57pm | Report
jhoijhoi wrote:

I just have to say, this "I had one bad game that a grave kept taking my kills" means you have a little bit of a bad attitude to the game already. You shouldn't be worried about "kill steals" - kills are not what wins the game, destroying the enemy nexus is what wins the game.

You don't really need a tutor for the game, if you're worried about doing poorly in a normal game, play a Co-op vs AI or custom game until you're satisfied with your skill level/knowledge of that champion.

glhf.

and yet learning the terminologys and facts only take you so far. It is experience that drives up you're skill which is why epople seek mentoring. I agree in the fact that mentoring is not needed. Yet it is wanted, therefore this is why a topic has been created for that purpose. I do not understand you're reasoning behind that seeing as this is in fact the mentoring thread?

either way,where does this grave comment come from? I just spent 5 minutes scrawling through all the different reply's but couldn't find it. Was it an accidental post? or a picture? (can't see pictures atm)
thanks Hogopogo for the banner :D

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide