Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Newblet starting out - what direction do I...

Creator: Valkyrjan August 25, 2013 5:52pm
1 2
animorte
<Member>
animorte's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 28, 2013 8:03am | Report
Masteries and runes make a massive difference though. Having to go back because you got hit with one enemy ability putting you at 30% health is extremely counter-productive.
Personal habitual activites? Utilizing gargantuan idioms to fabricate intelligence.

"It's a colloquial shorthand that means the paradigm exists because of how the game works mechanically. Hence, "the Meta." Stop being a useless pedant." - PlayGooYa
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 30, 2013 11:26am | Report
animorte wrote:

Masteries and runes make a massive difference though. Having to go back because you got hit with one enemy ability putting you at 30% health is extremely counter-productive.

Precisely this. When I smurf on my level 18 account, I have trouble laning against enemies who have already bought runes, even if I'm better than them, because everything they do has more damage, and they're always tankier than me. It's hard to learn the game properly when you're always at a disadvantage, and chances are, your enemy is better than you in terms of skill too.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide