Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Nidalee post nerf

Creator: JBuckowskiEsq September 18, 2011 1:39pm
4 posts - page 1 of 1
JBuckowskiEsq
<Member>
JBuckowskiEsq's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 1:39pm | Report
I watched one hotshotgg stream of nidalee after the nerf, and he spent alot of time complaining about how bad she is now. Has his opinion changed since then? And do the changes change the build at all? Typically I just get dorans ring, boots, rageblade, deathcap, lichbane. Should I be doing something different since the changes? And when should I build my sheen? Early, late? Thanks!
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2011 5:32pm | Report

This is a full, four-part game that Hotshot plays as a member of team Canada (with Chaox, TheOddOne, bigfatjiji, and Elementz) against team Germany (which includes names like Candy Panda and MoMa). It's a brilliant game and one of Hotshot's best so far - you can see how strong Nidalee's poke and sustain is even after the nerf. You just have to be smarter about playing her now; you can't rush Deathcap 24/7 any more, and you can't stick her in any lane and have her auto-win.

I HIGHLY recommend you watch the entire thing as it is an EXCELLENT, very close game.
theBMB
<Member>
theBMB's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 11:03am | Report
wow that was a good game, LOTS of back and forth between the teams, I especially love that part where hotshot is just running along by the side of the enemy team as they run through the jungle, sniping them with spears.

One thing I noticed is that hotshot never used teleport. Is that a smart usage of a summoner skill? I can see some situations where ghost could have saved him or gotten him a kill, so I'm wondering why he would take a summoner spell that he never utilized, is the pressure of nidalee teleporting in enough to justify it just sitting there?
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2011 11:55am | Report
Also keep in mind he's easily the best Nidalee player in the world, and it seems he even struggles at time with the changes.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide