Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ok... Vlad? How do you stop this guy!?

Creator: Taffy March 30, 2012 2:39pm
1 2 3 4 5
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 11, 2012 12:45pm | Report
Going into the DoT vein, Swain is a decent counter.

Stand on top of your creeps and force trades. Torment and an auto-attack will outdamage most of Vlad's sustain.

E+Q also goes through pool and you can easily bait the pool with psudo-aggresion on a W.
b3astliness
<Member>
b3astliness's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 3:05pm | Report
You say Lux right, so id snare and then burst him down, if he pools thats good because it costs a large amount of health just avoid it when he does. Also constant harass is a must if your playing against Vladmir. If you have way to much of a problem against him just ask for a lane change, preferably someone with a silence , equal amount of sustain or healing reduction spell. Good Luck and Hope I helped.

Cred to Keondre for this ^
Sept
<Member>
Sept's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 5:46pm | Report

You say Lux right, so id snare and then burst him down, if he pools thats good because it costs a large amount of health just avoid it when he does. Also constant harass is a must if your playing against Vladmir. If you have way to much of a problem against him just ask for a lane change, preferably someone with a silence , equal amount of sustain or healing reduction spell. Good Luck and Hope I helped.

i play vlad alot.. however lux isnt that big of problem to me to lane against.
I'd say that so far, Brand , Swain , Cassiopeia , Malzahar and maybe LeBlanc Are great counters agains't vlad

And if your laning against vlad make sure to take advantage of his weak early game and don't let him farm much, and anything that reduces healing also helps, also CC is great way to stop him.

Make sure to recall if you got low hp, because vlad can dive easily with pool, without getting hit.

And do know that, his pool got fair cd as long as he doesn't have any cdr items/runes/masteries, and pool uses high amount of hp. So watch out and use your most dmg doing abilities right after he pools so he can't pool to dodge them.
I mean i forgot how many times i dodged people's ultis on me and had fun doing that. Such as cait's Karthus, fizz, brand ults.
UltimateHavok
<Member>
UltimateHavok's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2012 8:27pm | Report
I'm assuming you're not level 30 yet.
Game experience and learning how every champ works will help. I don't usually have too much of a problem with Vlad, but I suppose it depends who you pick and if you can outplay them. I won my last matchup as Lux versus a Vlad. But drop teleport and clairty, bring flash ignite. Ignite should be pretty mandatory versus a Vlad in my opinion because it's such an amazing counter to him and great summoner spell in general. Flash is just a boss skill. FLASH OP SO MANY THINGS YOU CAN DO. If you're going Ashe mid, well, that's why I think you're pre-30 and you should still bring flash ignite just to counter vlad in lane. Kite him and prevent him from cs'ing. Be aggressive before he hits 9. You can dish out more dmg before then, if you play right.

One last thing..
KATARINA ES #1 AHUEAHUEAHUEAHUEAHUE
My name is Havok.
And yes, your mother loves me.

Check out my Katarina guide!
+rep me because I am awesome.

Thanks to jhoijhoi!
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide